What are the most retarded forums you came across with?

Junkhead

Uh, Hero....how did you get that link in the first place?

I've known about the website for a couple of years, when I saw this topic I immediately knew it would be relevant.

As for how I found it back then? Let's leave that a mystery.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say I like it when we've got mods that are basically just like us, but with mod powers.

Actually, not all. That's just YOU to blame for being so unconfident and purposely being like deer in the african sabanas.

Actually, not all. That's just YOU to blame for being so unconfident and purposely being like deer in the african sabanas.

Well, we're men to their godhood. It's only natural that we'd have a bit of fear toward them.

Well, we're men to their godhood. It's only natural that we'd have a bit of fear toward them.

I actually didn't mean it that way, you see, what I really meant was...you act as if there was injustice in the forums due to you being easily trolled and just because you insisted on being that bait.

And yes, Gamespot does suck, but then there's IGN...but I never went to there forums, so I wouldn't know...

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

What's wrong with 4Chan?

Many, many things. And I'm not talking about inappropriate content, the way a lot of people do when they say that about 4chan, I'm talking about the attitude and even maturity level of the posters there.

Ushi no Tane. Outside of the Hetalia Thread. :awesome:

/smacked by a billion fangirls.

;~;

Edited by Roxas

Soul, don't be mean now. You're making me disappointed.

Lesse.

GameFUQS c wut I did thar?

And some place called Nexus.

And also, Ushi no Tane is getting there with some of it's members. Whirly and PSU are members whom urge me to stay, though.

Edited by Lovely Sonata

Gaia is a shitload bigger than GameFAGs. Take a look at the registered users lists for the two sites and tell me GameFAGs is bigger.

Well, I apologize. I've never heard of GO, so I assumed GFAQs was bigger. My mistake.