Help me find a new good anime

Serene

Well after watching both seasons of Code Geass (what's there for season 2). I need a new anime, I have already read or watched

Death Note

Bleach

Noein

Tokko

I need something with action, or suspense to keep me interested or I'm going to kill myself

Anime's I won't watch

Naruto

One Piece

Yu-Gi-Oh

DBZ

Most Gundam shows.

Oh and I'm limted to youtube as my only video source so that helps out a bit

Monster

the finale (and most other parts)is indescribably good, it is rather long though (74) and I did take breaks to finish it all...

if long series aren't your cup of tea, this is not for you

also try genshiken (2 12 episode seansons)

(youtube is really bad, try veoh)

Try Hajime no Ippo out. Most of it is up on youtube, and what isn't there is up streamed in kind of low quality on a site called crunchyroll.com.

Amem

After

A. Hearing his english voice acting

AND

B. Seeing that he wears ORANGE (WTF)

I couldn't even bother to watch it, (despite the fact that ninja's own on like five levels)

if you want something amazingly exciting funny actiony amazing incredible scrumptiously delicious, i suggest.....

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Its amazingly awesome! Try it out!

Thank you all for the idea's I should have a good couple of months of anime right there. I'm currently watching some anime I digged up on Wikipedia called Burst Angel. I've only see the first episode but it's over the top (not as over the top as Tokko). And the main character (well I think he is) is a pastry chief, and it has nothing to do with cooking

KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! WATCH IT! It starts off slow since the beginning is known as the "daily life arc" where it just introduces characters and shows you what theyre like in the episodes and starting episode 20 fighting begins. And its awesome!

KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! WATCH IT! It starts off slow since the beginning is known as the "daily life arc" where it just introduces characters and shows you what theyre like in the episodes and starting episode 20 fighting begins. And its awesome!

what he said! you should try it out!

click here, for sheer awesomeness!

you'll love it!

Maybe Elfen Lied will do. It's pretty awesome pwnzorness.

Off topic: Captain Falcon is powerful.

Why:

T3H KN33

Falcon PAWNCH

The trouble is, which is more powerful? T3H KN33 or the PAWNCH???

Maybe Elfen Lied will do. It's pretty awesome pwnzorness.

Off topic: Captain Falcon is powerful.

Why:

T3H KN33

Falcon PAWNCH

The trouble is, which is more powerful? T3H KN33 or the PAWNCH???

Shit thanks for reminding me Blacklist, I have to finish watching Elfen Lied or whatever that animes name is. I watched the first two ep's and forgot about it.

• 1 month later...

Detective Conan! that series is amazing if you like a series where you watch nothing but a kid solving cases. It has 600 episodes

in the whole series.

how about Buso Renkin?

well since i've tried everything listened and then some, I'll try that tomorrow.

Also don't suggest TMoSH or something like that. I tried that recently *bleh*

• 4 weeks later...

Bump time

I need something else. I've either watched or not bothered after the First EP of all of these.

I'm thinking of watching Familiar of Zero but after the first seasons first ep I'm second guessing myself. So does it get better or should I drop it, and anymore ideas