FFtF

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I SEE A TOPIC" "THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE LOUDLY AND OFTEN RUDELY STATING BIZARRE AND INSANE OPINIONS. SOME ARE JUST OUT THERE AND SOME SEEM STRANGELY CREATED TO BE EXACTLY CONTRARY TO MINE" "CLEARLY THEY ARE BEING ENTIRELY SERIOUS AND SHOULD BE TREATED THUS!"

Man, Rev, some days it feels like you know me better than anyone.

To clarify, I'm not asking why people use FFtF.

What, so now I'm actually responsible to reading and responding to OPs or something?

I do what I want.

Man, Rev, some days it feels like you know me better than anyone.

However, if Rev's post is accurate to other FFtF'ers and not just you, this statement can only be true in one sense. It may be that Rev knows you better than anyone else knows you, but it may also be that Rev knows someone else better than Rev knows you.

So try not to feel your way through this complex situation. It can only be understood through very intense logical analysis of the situation which I am confident you can apply, allowing you to determine if he understands you more than he understands anyone else, which is extremely important to determine.

Of course you don't know one way of the other with absolute certainty. But really, it was a joke. You know that I don't call out people like that. At least not when I'm in my right mind.

You need to provide more of a setup for people to receive it as such.

What, so now I'm actually responsible to reading and responding to OPs or something?

I do what I want.

However, if Rev's post is accurate to other FFtF'ers and not just you, this statement can only be true in one sense. It may be that Rev knows you better than anyone else knows you, but it may also be that Rev knows someone else better than Rev knows you.

So try not to feel your way through this complex situation. It can only be understood through very intense logical analysis of the situation which I am confident you can apply, allowing you to determine if he understands you more than he understands anyone else, which is extremely important to determine.

This man is a clever man. Pay attention to what he writes.

This man is a clever man. Pay attention to what he writes.

If I am not deemed worthy, and a white fountain is not placed in the core of our sun to rejuvenate it, I may become a castrato. At that point I may not be a man.

Theoretically, the text in which I record whether I succeeded in such an attempt has been handed down from futurity along with the others and translated, but I have not read it.

You may argue that I am a man since I am a man in the earlier texts handed down from futurity, but I think that the most accurate statement would be that I am nothing now, though I will be something far in the Urth's future. Of course, if I am an incarnation of the conciliator (which I suspect is the case) it may be that I have been a man, and also a woman, already.

In general, the autobiographical work I wrote is worth paying attention to.

Edited by SeverIan

If I am not deemed worthy, and a white fountain is not placed in the core of our sun to rejuvenate it, I may become a castrato. At that point I may not be a man.

Theoretically, the text in which I record whether I succeeded in such an attempt has been handed down from futurity along with the others and translated, but I have not read it.

You may argue that I am a man since I am a man in the earlier texts handed down from futurity, but I think that the most accurate statement would be that I am nothing now, though I will be something far in the Urth's future. Of course, if I am an incarnation of the conciliator (which I suspect is the case) it may be that I have been a man, and also a woman, already.

I see...

You must be a fish.