Blossom: How exactly does it work?

Pardon me for my ignorance, but "There only starts to be a difference come high level third tier." doesn't sound like correct English to me at all.

"There only starts to be a difference come high level third tier"

Basically, paragon accelerates exp gain. So, you gain twice as many levels. Blossom clearly does not double stat growth. Therefore, for a time, paragon gives quicker stat growth. Eventually, your level is high enough you only gain levels 1.5x as quickly instead of 2x as quickly. At this point Paragon still gives faster stat gain assuming that paragon does not multiply stat growths (the percents, that is) by 1.5.

Only when the Paragon only unit has hit max level does the Blossom user start seeing an advantage.

The sentence seems like English to me. Paraphrase: "There is no difference until you reach a high enough level." Implying that until you reach a high enough level, the Paragon only unit will have better stats. Or at least equal stats.

What I meant is that the expected stat at Lv 60 aren't the same with or without Blossom (Paragon gives no effect to expected stats). Whether it is already mentioned, I'm sorry, I can't tell.

Yeah, it's been mentioned that once Astrid (or whomever) with Paragon only (Astrid A) hits level 20/20/20, the version of that character that instead uses Blossom + Paragon (Astrid B) will eventually catch up and pass Astrid A in stats.

Pardon me for my ignorance, but "There only starts to be a difference come high level third tier." doesn't sound like correct English to me at all.

First off, I wrote that at like 4:30 in the morning. Secondly, is English your second/third/etc language? That's pretty similar to how I would normally talk when I'm not half asleep.

Edited by Slize

It's a bit nonstandard, but perfectly acceptable and correct.

@ Narga_Rocks

I see. Thanks for your explanation and sorry for not understanding those stuff.

@ Slize

Correct. English is not my first language. Not that I'm anything better with my home language though. Let's say I'm only good at a semi-formal, written way.

I do partially agree with you. It'll depend on the character that uses it. If a character starts off at a high level, and is given plenty of time to be used, having blossom will give better stats in the end. Characters with little chance to show up (like Astrid) are better off with Paragon alone because they don't have, like, 15 chapters to go all the way to 20/20/20.

Paragon simply doubles EXP gain, and thus gives approximately twice stat gains in terms of time taken. I was, on the other hand, talking about stats in terms of level (and potential stat at 20/20/20) in my previous, confusing post, i.e. no growth improvement vs slight growth improvement.

On my personal experience, having blossom makes the character get fewer stats per level up. How funny.