What is the signature picture limit?

Florete

I know there is already a thread about this, but I have to delete two of my sig pics, even though the latter I was sure was within the size limit. SO please tell me what the Official size is so I won't have to delete it again.

I'd say nothing bigger than 500x300. We don't have set clear rules here, but if someone's signature is breaking tables or bothering people, we'll just kindly ask the member to change it.

Next time you make a thread maybe you'll wanna look at other threads on the board you're posting the thread on to see if the question's been asked before.

Next time you make a thread maybe you'll wanna look at other threads on the board you're posting the thread on to see if the question's been asked before.

Uh, hello, I said I know there is a topic about this, but I was within those limits and it was taken off. Next time, read the whole damn post.

Only one signature image can be used and it can be no longer than 550 pixels. The maximum height is 300 pixels.

Your first signature was too tall, although admittedly I didn't measure the height. I don't know about your second signature though.

Uh, hello, I said I know there is a topic about this, but I was within those limits and it was taken off. Next time, read the whole damn post.

You read the limits backwards.

This is the biggest a signature can be:

biggestsig.png