Fayt Zelpher

I was talking about Kurth being mad at you for drinking dragons blood. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh, see rule 3 about that. Besides, it's not dragon Laguz blood. Closer to wyvern blood, really.

No decaff, that's for weaklings (joking), but no, I only have caff.

and nope. orange cranberry...no such thing as orange honey...

Oh well, it's no big deal. I'll just have some milk instead.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Slowly finishes horseradish sandwich while talking to Sain. Is wearing a long, flowing wig, a couple baseballs and eyeliner. Predictably, Sain is trying to date me. Excuses self to go to the toilet for a second, then wipes off eyeliner, removes 'disguise', leaves and punches Sain in the face.)

"Ah, that was grand. Manakete Vindaloo to go?"

(Slowly finishes horseradish sandwich while talking to Sain. Is wearing a long, flowing wig, a couple baseballs and eyeliner. Predictably, Sain is trying to date me. Excuses self to go to the toilet for a second, then wipes off eyeliner, removes 'disguise', leaves and punches Sain in the face.)

"Ah, that was grand. Manakete Vindaloo to go?"

Sorry, I've got too many manaketes as customers. It's bad for business. You understand, right?

"'Right, fine. Eh, in that case, guess'll settle fer a Gnocchi Arrabiatta, with way too goddamn much chili. Anything for you, 'Green Lance?'"

*Sain mumbles something about beef*

"Give 'im a pot noodle."

"'Right, fine. Eh, in that case, guess'll settle fer a Gnocchi Arrabiatta, with way too goddamn much chili. Anything for you, 'Green Lance?'"

*Sain mumbles something about beef*

"Give 'im a pot noodle."

Alright, here you are. And here's your chili.

Oh, see rule 3 about that. Besides, it's not dragon Laguz blood. Closer to wyvern blood, really.

Oh well, it's no big deal. I'll just have some milk instead.

My wyvern is offended, and so on his behalf, I would like to request the stopping of this wyvern blood sale.

My wyvern is offended, and so on his behalf, I would like to request the stopping of this wyvern blood sale.

Meh, well, when you've got a rampant wild wyvern population that terrorizes the public, you learn to make compromises.

He didn't do anything but withdraw his money.

What I meant by "it's not my money" is that I didn't take it out of my Fort's money count.

Maybe I should use this money-creating power of mine more often. It would jumpstart the Empires' economy dramatically.

Edited by Reinfleche