Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you don't realize that stirring a pot filled with specks of food doesn't allow them to settle. Let everything settle first.

No, I need to clean these scars now. The longer I wait, the more time there is for them to fester and become infected with ill will.

The more you pick at them the worse it gets.

No, this is something that I need to do. I'm not going to give up on this place. If all you're going to do is tell me that I'm wasting my time, you're more than welcome to leave. But Nel and I are going to stay and rebuild.

Wow. You are reminding me of RD.

No, the point is by making a thread where you allow yourself to godmodding reminds everyone of the incident.

You say that like it never happens anywhere else.

[My last post]

Bye, Soulina.

Those die out. The point is let it die.

No. We will learn from our mistakes and rebuild. I'm partially to blame, but you are too. If you want to help me to atone, you'll stop being the cynical guy here and help me rebuild. Killing things just because there were problems and mistakes is pointless. If that were the case, there would be no living things on this planet.

Sure. And, we've decided that you are an offering to the dragon Nergal.

*warps him to the Dread isle*

*arrives scorched* I learned my lesson. The lesson is that Dragons don't like caramel Bulls-eyes.

Oh, and not to take extra candy. That too.

*arrives scorched* I learned my lesson. The lesson is that Dragons don't like caramel Bulls-eyes.

Oh, and not to take extra candy. That too.

Too bad this place is a wreck. It'll be a while before it gets up and running again.

As an I'm sorry thing I'll help rebulid it. With less breakable materials.

*begins to build a window out of titanium, then remembers the purpose of a window*

Edited by Reinfleche