• Bors
    • Barth
    • Wendy
    • Douglas
    • Wallace
    • Oswin
    • Gilliam
    • Amelia

I think it's Oswin, despite me not having used him too much over my playthroughs...I just know he is great, his Spd isn't as good as a trained Bors or Wendy, but he sure manages to do well his job, and that is tanking exellently even on HHM.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

Oswin, great bases, great growths, bit of a nice support list, starts off good and ends the same way. Not many armor knights/generals are like that.

Outside GBA FEs: FE10!Gatrie, and FEDS reclassed Wolf and Sedgar are his competition.

In the GBA FEs only: Basically every other answer is wrong.

Gilliam is his nerfed version, well...the only thing Gilliam matches up to or surpasses are slight Str & Skill difference, Oswin has a Spd & Res lead, he also doesn't suffer from earlygame axe users.

I don't think he's counting her since she can go either go pally, GK, or 3rd tier recruit.

Unfair! :(

I could also say "I don't use gilliam so he won't become a general. he shouldn't be on the list"

she can become a general so she should be there IMO.

I could also say "I don't use gilliam so he won't become a general. he shouldn't be on the list"

That "he" he was reffering to was me.

@Al: He's talking about his experience even though it doesn't matter here.

Where's the 'All of them' option?

Other than Oswin, FE10!Gatrie, and FEDS reclassed Wolf and Sedgar, has there been a really good general in the FE series? I'm afraid not.

I know Gilliam's decent and all, but still. The amount of good generals in the FE series in general is a pretty low number.

Edited by LittleAl

Other than Oswin, FE10!Gatrie, and FEDS reclassed Wolf and Sedgar, has there been a really good general in the FE series? I'm afraid not.

I know Gilliam's decent and all, but still. The amount of good generals in the FE series in general is a pretty low number.

Hey, I asked where the 'All of them' option was. Not for your crap, mmkay?

Hey, I asked where the 'All of them' option was. Not for your crap, mmkay?

And all I'm saying is: There's really no point in putting in the "All of them" option, since the total amount of actually good generals can be counted on one hand. Whether it's GBA FEs only or the entire FE series.

And all I'm saying is: There's really no point in putting in the "All of them" option, since the total amount of actually good generals can be counted on one hand. Whether it's GBA FEs only or the entire FE series.

And all I'm saying is; I didn't ask for your crap.

Smart people don't make her a General anyway so it's a non-issue.

Bad bases, bad support list, bad joining situation, and eventually enters an axefest when fielded. Don't really see how she's good.

And no, hacking does not count towards usefulness.

D:

At least she has a Triangle attack. When you have three Maxed Generals, they kick ass :D