Mafia (the game)

General Spoon

You must realize by now that Proto was most likely going to vote with CATS and I. Cats and I could have easily been killed off, however Proto was chosen in our stead. Of course, he's the detective. If one of us were mafia, wouldn't we have chosen Crysta_ or Star Mist's Nii-San since they normally don't vote and it wouldn't prove you as being civilians. There are two of you and two of us now, and those two don't vote. It would not be in our favor to kill off Proto, as he would have given us an edge over you two. I say that you two noticed this and killed him off hoping that neither Star Mist's Nii San nor Crysta_ would vote against you, and knowing that he was the detective it would make a tie beneficial to you so you could kill us tonight!

All CATS and I can hope is that Star Mist's Nii San and Crysta_ decide to vote

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal sounds like something you'd find in a Nightmare.

Star Mist's Nii-san sounds like something you'd find on a little girl's lunch box, but admittedly I don't have a clue what Star Mist is.

Nightmares are cooler than lunch boxes, though, and monsters are cool. If the mafia is on a lunch box, it wouldn't be on the lunch boxes of little girls anyway.

##Vote Nightmare for '12

Edited by Crysta

Nightmares are cooler than lunch boxes, though, and monsters are cool. If the mafia is on a lunch box, it wouldn't be on the lunch boxes of little girls anyway.

##Vote Nightmare for '12

I'm not stupid you know. I can tell that you've voted twice.

-----

This day phase should last until about 4:30 CST, give or take a half hour.

lol

At this point I think it's pretty clear you're mafia. You're lucky that my Interwebs asploded the other day, so I wasn't around to vote on you in the last day phase.

Nightmare

Edited by CATS

lol @ asking me to give evidence why you're mafia. That's exactly why I think you are; you never give any evidence or reasoning for your choices when you vote. How is that not suspicious? Not to mention that somehow everyone that disagrees with you has been mafia'd, while you're still alive somehow, and Hero who agreed with you wasn't mafia'd either.