Mafia (the game)

General Spoon

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote Hikarusa

Balcerzak was a townie (at least from what I can tell)...and Hikarusa voted for him the first day. Suspicious? Not too much, but I must go on from what little I have. Sorry Hika. ;____;

Edited by Nightmare

That isn't really all you have. Ether voted Isaac on the first day and Weapons was mafia. If Ether hadn't voted Isaac Weapons would've died day 0. In addition to this, Balcerzak is the one who noticed this and the one who pointed at you (who appears to be ignoring this) to be mafia, and he was killed last night.

This isn't much evidence, but it's unlikely anyone will have more evidence than this. If Ether is lynched today and is mafia then I'm afraid it'll be extremely likely for you to be mafia at that point

I don't this as it's circumstantial evidence, but it does make sense considering that Ether didn't even attempt to justify his/her vote, it was thrown in at random. Likewise, I certainly see nothing helpful in the descriptions of the killings.

Ether

That isn't really all you have. Ether voted Isaac on the first day and Weapons was mafia. If Ether hadn't voted Isaac Weapons would've died day 0. In addition to this, Balcerzak is the one who noticed this and the one who pointed at you (who appears to be ignoring this) to be mafia, and he was killed last night.

This isn't much evidence, but it's unlikely anyone will have more evidence than this. If Ether is lynched today and is mafia then I'm afraid it'll be extremely likely for you to be mafia at that point

You're being too defensive, something seems suspicious here.

I vote Hikarusa.

Edited by Hero

I vote Hikarusa.

>Essentially repeating what the fallen Balcerzak said to counter that that was supposedly the only potential evidence

>Being too defensive

lol

>Essentially repeating what the fallen Balcerzak said to counter that that was supposedly the only potential evidence

>Being too defensive

lol

Now you're being even more defensive. Clearly you're trying to hide something!

I'm definitely not changing my vote now.

How is he being defensive? He tried to point out who he thought was mafia. He didn't use the post to explain why he isn't.

If he was innocent, why would Hikarusa try to defend himself from the accusations so strenuously? Hopefully the evidence would speak for itself, and at worst he would become a martyr.

It's obvious that he's trying to conceal something. The way I see it, either he's a mafioso himself or he's in league with the mafia, trying to distract us from the real enemy by acting suspicious. In either case we aren't going to make any progress until he's condemned.

You can't be serious. Are you seriously using the ludicrous He's using valid arguments he's mafia! thing? And besides "That's all I had on you"? You aren't even trying. If there's someone with a higher possibility of being mafia there's no reason for you to not vote for them. Are you giving up or something?

Hikarusa makes more sense than you two. You have no reason to think he's mafia other than the fact that he could be mafia, which applies to everyone. Hikarusa on the other hand actually cited evidence and used logic.

If his lynch choice comes up as a cit I'll re-examine things, but as it currently stands I have to agree with him.

Edited by CATS

Hikarusa makes more sense than you two. You have no reason to think he's mafia other than the fact that he could be mafia, which applies to everyone. Hikarusa on the other hand actually cited evidence and used logic.

If his lynch choice comes up as a cit I'll re-examine things, but as it currently stands I have to agree with him.

What logic? It's impossible for him to logically prove that he's not mafia. When he first got defensive he didn't acquit himself, he just said that Nightmare had equal reason to accuse others. There's no logic there.

Granted there was little logic in my last post, but I was trying to make a show.

You're coming off real suspicious yourself CATS, always backing Hikarusa up so vigorously. Why?

Edited by Hero

What logic? It's impossible for him to logically prove that he's not mafia. When he first got defensive he didn't acquit himself, he just said that Nightmare had equal reason to accuse others. There's no logic there.

Granted there was little logic in my last post, but I was trying to make a show.

You're coming off real suspicious yourself CATS, always backing Hikarusa up so vigorously. Why?

I'm backing him up because he defended his point more effectively than you did. If two people make opposing claims, then of course I choose to support the one who is more convincing. Your argument consists of little more than unfounded skepticism and suspicion. Hika actually presented a convincing reason why Ether was likely to be mafia, and he turned out to be right.

Considering you and Nightmare went against this lynch without a convincing argument and it turned out to be a correct mafia lynch, I'm going to say it's pretty clear that we should lynch one of you next.

Hero

Edited by CATS

I'm backing him up because he defended his point more effectively than you did. If two people make opposing claims, then of course I choose to support the one who is more convincing.

Your argument consists of little more than unfounded skepticism and suspicion.

Hika's bleating didn't do anything to convince me, it just hardened me against him.

I never tried to convince you, just to explain my train of thought with regard to Hikarusa. It is all unfounded skepticism and suspicion, but that's all you have to go by in this game, unless there's something you know that I don't.

Hika actually presented a convincing reason why Ether was likely to be mafia, and he turned out to be right.

He didn't present anything convincing, he and Ether came out looking equally guilty.

Considering you and Nightmare went against this lynch without a convincing argument and it turned out to be a correct mafia lynch, I'm going to say it's pretty clear that we should lynch one of you next.

Your argument consists of little more than unfounded skepticism and suspicion.

There are four mafia members in this game, more than enough for you and Hikarusa to still be two of them. I want to lynch one of you two next, and I choose you since you're making less sense than Hika.

CATS

Edited by Hero

No, seriously. Look at your posts again and check out your reasons for voting for him.

Then:

Now you're being even more defensive. Clearly you're trying to hide something!

Literally, you presented no reason to vote on him other than the fact that "something seems suspicious here." Beautiful logic.

Edited by CATS

Beautiful logic.

Thanks for the compliment, but I don't think it's deserved considering:

Unlike you, I'm not trying to call intuition anything but what it is.