The Dancing Orc

Parrhesia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Hands Amelia a blueberry pie and some 150% cream milk*

I'd reccommend a Margharita. Anything else, save pineapple and/or pepperoni, is really too much for a pizza.

*Hands over a Margharita. It's delicious.*

Ever since I had a pizza in Siena (that place with the massive horse race and the different teams. A vespa almost killed me) I've never been able to have more than two extras on the same pizza. And I'll never be able to tolerate commercial pizza again.

If I were to make a sort of empire-ish thing, would anybody be willing to join? It'd be pointless for me to make one if nobody supported the idea, so I thought it'd be a good idea to check first.

If I were to make a sort of empire-ish thing, would anybody be willing to join? It'd be pointless for me to make one if nobody supported the idea, so I thought it'd be a good idea to check first.

Hmm, I think it's time for my resurrection. You seem like a good enough ruler. So long as a couple of conditions are met, I would be interested.

I'll join as long as it doesn't betray others. Also, it depends on how good of a leader you are. GIO FOR PRESIDENT!

Hmm, I think it's time for my resurrection. You seem like a good enough ruler. So long as a couple of conditions are met, I would be interested.

To resurrect yourself you have to be revived by one of the reviving staves. Pay MF of Rokkenjima.

I'll join as long as it doesn't betray others. Also, it depends on how good of a leader you are. GIO FOR PRESIDENT!

Since it's about time for my rebirth, I thought I would present my proposed stats for your approval. Basically, a slightly nerfed Vanguard from RD with a unique weapon):

HP    Str    Mag    Skl    Spd    Luck    Def    Res
63    35      18      38     37     30     34     22

Total stat points: 245.5

Weapon has 22 Mt, 105 Hit, +3 to luck

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Since it's about time for my rebirth, I thought I would present my proposed stats for your approval. Basically, a slightly nerfed Vanguard from RD with a unique weapon):

HP    Str    Mag    Skl    Spd    Luck    Def    Res
63    35      18      38     37     30     34     22

Total stat points: 245.5

Weapon has 22 Mt, 105 Hit, +3 to luck

Isn't the weapon a little too strong? ALS doesn't like working with +3 of stats.

ALS is the master of weapons but here are the guidelines:

-Forging Rules-

Sword/Wind: 15MT 100Hit Crit10

Lance/Thunder: 16MT 90Hit Crit15

Axe/Fire/Dark: 17MT 80Hit Crit5

Light: 17MT 90Hit Crit0

Bows: 16MT 95Hit Crit10

Braves may be forged TO A DEGREE.

Those are......

Sword/Bow:11MT 95Hit Crit5

Lance: 12MT 90Hit Crit5

Axe: 13MT 85Hit Crit5

Or you could claim Urvan, what type of wepaons.

Hit, crit, wt, mt, and rng are all needed.

Weapons: Swords and Axes. I'll take Urvan if no one else has it. 22Mt, 110Hit, 5Crt, 1 Range, +3 RES.

I'd really like to take either Ragnell or Alondite, but if not, can I get a tempest blade forged up to 80 Hit? (That would be 18 Mt, 80 hit, 5 Crit, 1-2 Range).

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Weapons: Swords and Axes. I'll take Urvan if no one else has it. 22Mt, 110Hit, 5Crt, 1 Range, +3 RES.

I'd really like to take either Ragnell or Alondite, but if not, can I get a tempest blade forged up to 80 Hit?

I don't know whether forging the tempest blade will be allowed. Ragnell and Alondite are taken.