What would you do if you were to run Nintendo?

Me? First, I would have the company translate Mother 3 into English and release it here in the US. Second, I would fix the online issues for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, maybe try and get the matchmaking to work faster for players who choose to play "With Anyone" mode. Also, for the Mario games, I'd say keep the main games like Super Mario Galaxy, no more spin-offs. Oh, and another thing about Super Smash Bros., I'd like to make it a game with its own original characters and story, not a game with characters crossing over.

What would you do if you were to run Nintendo?

Smash Bros. without other characters? Shitty idea. The Mario spin offs are with a lot of money, too. You would regret your decisions.

Smash Bros. without other characters? Shitty idea. The Mario spin offs are with a lot of money, too. You would regret your decisions.

Well, I hear people complain that there are too many Mario games but alright, I'll leave them as they are. I would definitely fix the online for Brawl at least.

I would make more FE games, including engish verions of the first couple. I would also make more Metroid and make a new RPG series. Create more DS games that older people can play. Then I would work on an exclusive Rock Band type game for the wii.

Let's see. Make all FE games english dubbed

Buy Atlas

Say no to gay third party ideas for SSB

Make a game where you'd do nothing but DO A BARREL ROLL

Buy back Square Enix and have them make games exclusive to the Wii (let's face it FF=90%awesome)

Square Enix never even belonged to Nintendo...

Well okay then whatever as long as Square is with Nintendo, I don't care about if they were with them or not

Buy Atlas

Buy SEGA (They need it...)

Translate the older FE games and release them on the VC

Release Earthbound/MOTHER 2 (what ever..) on the VC

Translate the Stafy series

Release a new Starfox game.

Uhhh.......

Withdraw every copy of Brawl, make a new Brawl with King Dedede shouting THE BIG GAY DANCE before he uses his Final Smash

Make a Mario and Fire Emblem crossover game.

That's what I'd like to see