Who actually goes to tournaments?

Inui

yeah man, black people trash talk a lot >_>;

and SK92 is cocky

and free as hell in doubles

I teamed with him in friendlies before and he was terrible and I raped him in doubles at Genesis, which was recorded :awesome:

Tudor is Samus, rofl. Samus is trash.

SAMUS IS NOT TRASH!

Srsly, play a few matches on wifi against my neighbor Skyos sometime. He was considered one of the best Samuses.

Then he gave up his competetive smash career to teach me to play better LOL.

I haven't played many good people.

I've had my ass handed to me by Zork at the last smashfest I went to. F***ing Metaknights...

I get my ass kicked across the Pacific and shipped back via UPS daily by Skyos.

I do HORRIBLE on wifi so my AiB Ladders record sucks.

Edited by someonewhodied

SAMUS IS NOT TRASH!

Srsly, play a few matches on wifi against my neighbor Skyos sometime. He was considered one of the best Samuses.

Then he gave up his competetive smash career to teach me to play better LOL.

I haven't played many good people.

I've had my ass handed to me by Zork at the last smashfest I went to. F***ing Metaknights...

I get my ass kicked across the Pacific and shipped back via UPS daily by Skyos.

I do HORRIBLE on wifi so my AiB Ladders record sucks.

A good friend of mine from TX called Xyro77 is undoubtedly the best Samus in the world, considered such by the vast majority of the Smash community.

I've had my fair share of experience against Samus. The character is low tier garbage with terrible KO power, mediocre close-range combat, and a mediocre recovery.

1) Original Super Smash Bros. on the N64 was much better than Brawl by a mile.

2) Tournaments = Social suicide.

it was more balanced but that's it

no it's not, since you'll make so many good friends in the Smash community that it's ridiculous, and any people that won't be your friend because you're a competitive gamer are trash anyways

no it's not, since you'll make so many good friends in the Smash community that it's ridiculous

Inb4 somebody says no that's Mia

There are many kinds of people in the smash community.

There's diversity there. Of course, "tourneyfags" aren't rare to find, however, there's more people that go to tourneys than that. I find that MANY people have very good sportsmanship, even if some do rage when a wiimote and nunchuck casual like me occasionally defeats them, they rage in a sportsmanlike manner. XD

Yeah, there are smash people that go to tournaments, respectful, etc. and are a "legitimate" part of the competitive smash community from my "definition". The "tournefags" that you find that bitch about everything from the pool format, to the air conditioning, to the location of the bathroom, just ignore them and just play the damn game.

Well, then, if you play at SK92's level and above (which league I am completely out of), then I usually tend to respect and take whatever it is you say more-so than people who whine a lot at tournaments, showing off their "knowledge", and yet get knocked out of the first round like I do. Considering, the first time I got raped by Tudor was at my dad's high school friend's birthday party (I felt sort of honored) and have never been able to beat him with my Ike or Math, you would probably rape me, even on Wi-fi.

Edited by shadowofchaos

SK92 got 25th at Apex 2, and even though he put me in losers immediately, I managed to make it to 13th. :awesome:

Just get in through Samus's giant penis and Marth rapes her up close.

SK92 got 25th at Apex 2, and even though he put me in losers immediately, I managed to make it to 13th. :awesome:

Just get in through Samus's giant penis and Marth rapes her up close.

Did you really?

*Checks*

O_o...

I'll prolly get my ass kicked across the pacific and shipped back, but I want to play against you on wifi sometime.

A good friend of mine from TX called Xyro77 is undoubtedly the best Samus in the world, considered such by the vast majority of the Smash community.

From what I've seen, he plays almost EXACTLY the same as Skyos...

Edited by someonewhodied

From what I've seen, he plays almost EXACTLY the same as Skyos...

Because Samus is a limited piece of shit, they all play the same. Xyro is just the best at it and actually beats good players or comes close to it in tournament.

also: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293335

yaaaaay

when the pools results are included it'll look even better since half the tournament was eliminated in pools lol

Because Samus is a limited piece of shit, they all play the same. Xyro is just the best at it and actually beats good players or comes close to it in tournament.

also: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293335

yaaaaay

when the pools results are included it'll look even better since half the tournament was eliminated in pools lol

Really? You play Meta knight?

I guess that is to be expected... Personally I prefer low and mid tiers, but I guess I have to respect your choice main since you are actually doing well.

Sucks about getting 4th and being unmentioned in the topic title, but good job.

and Skyos isn't exactly bad. He beat Holynightmare (Rob) in ladders earlier this year.

I should probably try my hand at a tournament sometime. Kicking peoples' asses in ladder and free play on AiB is just unsatisfying. Wifi is filled with Robs, Snakes, and main switching noobs.

Wifi is ass and Holy (Ally's older brother lol) quit ROB a while ago for MK. But Holy is known for being a god on wifi so beating him there is probably better than nothing. Xyro is definitely the best Samus based on tournament results and popular opinion, though.

I main MK because I want to win. The most fun characters for me are Ike and Ganondorf, but they can't win.

I got 4th, but look who outplaced me. I lost to Mew2King and Atomsk. I got outplaced by two of the top five players in the nation and then the 2nd best player in my own state. Mew2King and I won doubles, though. :)

Edited by Inui

roflmao how did he beat DEHF and then not even place top 5?

did DEHF rape through losers or what?

West coast is trash at posting results on SWF so Idk

edit: just saw the results, DEHF did beast losers and ViceGrip who I'm pretty sure uses Ness got 5th lmao

DEHF is so gdlk, beating RichBrown and Havok in losers

Edited by Inui

I woulda gone to 2gg...but Skyos *Glares* didn't get his drivers liscence, I'm too young to learn to drive, and my parents weren't home...but those are just excuses.

And it IS possible to win with Ike. Just look at San.

Wifi is ass and Holy (Ally's older brother lol) quit ROB a while ago for MK. But Holy is known for being a god on wifi so beating him there is probably better than nothing.

Holy went MK because of Skyos.

If I remember correctly, there were quite a few people mocking Holy over that loss.

Low Tiers for the win!!

Edited by someonewhodied

I main MK because I want to win. The most fun characters for me are Ike and Ganondorf, but they can't win.

Defintely heard those kinds of sentences more than I'd like, but hey, it's competitive smash. People want to win.

Winning money with Ike isn't possible. San gets lucky as fuck a lot by people fucking up and getting hit by f-smashes or getting too aggressive due to taking Ike lightly. I told an above average MK named Doom some stuff to do against Ike at Apex 2 and he 2-0'd San in the bracket. Just camp Ike and shield a lot and he sucks dick.

Holy switched his main to MK because ROB sucks. Skyos didn't force him to main MK or even influence the decision.