Aum Staff

Hatari

they can do that?! Ekk...good thing I must have been up against dumb hackers...

Yes. I do it all the time.

You have no idea what a few short lines of codes can do.

Even with a lousy team, I could probably destroy everything in sight with hacks. That is why I don't hack multi-player games.

I think he meant online games joey.

He'll hack the single player FE, but won't hack the WiFi team he'll use.

Yea.

Unlike most people on the forums, I play FE simply because it is FE. I don't play for the difficutly or anything.

People who hack online games like WoW or MapleStory are losers. Its one thing to hack a single player game... You are never just hacking a spot over someone who put lots of time and dedication into the game.

Edited by Bryan

• 1 month later...

I know I'm posting rather late for this comment and I apologize for that, but I would just like to say that imhullu does not s bestow its protective propertie sif obtained by cheating. That effect is programmed into gharnef himself, not the tome.

Edited by Sophius

I know I'm posting rather late for this comment and I apologize for that, but I would just like to say that imhullu does not s bestow its protective propertie sif obtained by cheating. That effect is programmed into gharnef himself, not the tome.

Are you sure it wasn't the fake Imhullu? There are two copies of Imhullu in the game data.

I just tried using the real Imhullu on a random generic and it still prevents the enemy from doing any damage.

Next time, just make a new thread. Avoid posting in threads that haven't been posted in for a month.

Anyway, necro'd thread, original question was answered and recent question was also answered. Don't see reason to keep this opened.

Edited by Speedwagon