FE6 revamp hack

Deliriyum

My first sprite! I haven't tried to put it in FE6 yet so it may not work. but I am happy with how it turned out. It will probably replace Marcus.fehack.png?t=1266273725

no it isn't working

I figured out what is wrong with it.

Edited by Core

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has 17 colors. It must be 16 colors including the background one.

EDIT: I guess I got ninja'd.

Well, aside from the last one, here is my first working sprite:

1.png?t=1266286388

I was thinking of making her the main lord, but she might be better as a starting magic user.

Peg knight: Arrows aircalibur

Drg knight: Arrows thunder Drgslayer

Longbow: 2/3-8

Divine wpns: Runesword, Axe ignoring defence, 1-2/3 lacnce, 1-3 bow

SoS: Imba wpn giving 5+ everything?

My suggestions.

I ment the shading on her shoulder pads and arm thing under it, looks like only one color.

it is :P I'm going to be putting my sprites into another topic I will make in the sprites subforum, hopefully more people can look at them there.

You know there are unused class's in that game

Mod them

so I would use child for the promoted soldier, and I could use civilian for the master sage?

I guess I'll fumble my way through the animations when I get there, I'm not going to worry about that until I finish with the people.

Edited by Core

Civilian's sprite silly! Don't you think it would be weird if you had a little kid on the map and somehow became a halberdier or whatever you call your 2nd tier soldier.

oh, yeah. I thought that was automatically changed if I switch the animations because the map sprite is part of that?

oh, yeah. I thought that was automatically changed if I switch the animations because the map sprite is part of that?

Dont hack 6. Hack 7 or 8

6 was perfectly made (Surprising <_< )

Its a japenese game.

The programmers are not as lazy as the american programmers

Point is there are more unused characters in the American games

7 and 8

I would recomend you hack 7 it has 3 empty class slots

And it also has many other classes like Peer you can use

He's got a point, it easier to hack 7 and 8, more people are familar with it and could help you with it. It's your call, but I don't think 6 was made perfectly, many of the bosses are cheap recolors. You could say that for FE7 too, but in FE7, the bosses remotly looked like their in battle sprites, while in FE6, they didn't.

I've noticed you wanted help with faces, I could help out if you wanted, but I only splice as of now. You'd have to be either quite specific or extremely broad, in the middle doesn't work with me.

He's got a point, it easier to hack 7 and 8, more people are familar with it and could help you with it. It's your call, but I don't think 6 was made perfectly, many of the bosses are cheap recolors. You could say that for FE7 too, but in FE7, the bosses remotly looked like their in battle sprites, while in FE6, they didn't.

I've noticed you wanted help with faces, I could help out if you wanted, but I only splice as of now. You'd have to be either quite specific or extremely broad, in the middle doesn't work with me.

Yes, uh....The reason I was avoiding FE7 was because of Lyn mode being seperate from Eliwood mode. I was afraid I'd screw something up. I guess I could switch as I haven't been doing much but making sprites lately. and you'd be willing to splice some sprites for me? Since this is FE7 now, I kinda have to redo my plans that I had made. Anyways, I have 15 sprites done. I have 1 mage, 1 peg knight, 2 cavaliers, 1 archer, 1 general, 1 mercenary, 1 myrmidon, 2 fighters, 1 theif, 1 soldier, 1 troubadour, 1 cleric, and one undecided (lord). If this is FE7, I need 27 more sprites(I won't change Ninian, Nils, or merlinus)

So I guess here are some random sprites that I need:

Hadasa: Archer(f) She needs to look rough and not too fragile, but not look manly. Anything within those specifics should do fine.

Siberia: Sage (f) She should look rather majestic and somewhat wild, with hair similar to Geese's or Cecilia's, the color does not matter

Stella: Dark mage(f) She should look a little bit gothic, but don't overdo it. Probably just dark hair and clothes.

Samuel: Armor Knight (m) He should look devoted, and he should have short hair.

These are a few that I could think of, if you need any more details, just ask.

Here are my sprites so far, some of them aren't necessarily finished.

characters.png?t=1266646970

Edited by Core