Ansem

Best Nomad?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Nomad

• Sue
    • Shin
    • Dayan
    • Rath

I don't care about the facts. Get off my back about it and let me play my game the way I want.

I'm just surprised you didn't tell OliverXRenning, or any other debater for that matter, to do the same. And we're not telling you "how you should play the game," just letting you know how some characters will measure up to others.

It's fine to me if you like using Sue, it's just saying she's the best nomad is what others will attack.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just surprised you didn't tell OliverXRenning, or any other debater for that matter, to do the same. And we're not telling you "how you should play the game," just letting you know how some characters will measure up to others.

It's fine to me if you like using Sue, it's just saying she's the best nomad is what others will attack.

Then why is she on this list then? Besides, Oliver is suspended and his posts hurt my eyes. And I don't debate because I don't care about debates.

Look, I'm holding my tongue. I could just lay out the insult right now, but the high road is the best road. -smile smile- Now, I don't play the same as you. And I guess that's hard for you to grasp. Also, she's probably going to use bows the most, which is the only time I actually let up on defense(you know, indirectness and all). And why do you think I was purposly 'annoying' you? Because of this.

Stop riding my nuts.

I don't care about the facts. Get off my back about it and let me play my game the way I want.

Considering that she has bottom tier durability and offense when she joins and that never really changes much beyond her doubling eventually (but with failure Str), uh...she's pretty horrible. She can be your favorite because you think she's hot or cool or likable or something, but she's definitely not the best, lol.

I don't know what you're talking about guys. I voted for Dayan as he is the epitome of epic Nomads.

Excellent.

Considering that she has bottom tier durability and offense when she joins and that never really changes much beyond her doubling eventually (but with failure Str), uh...she's pretty horrible. She can be your favorite because you think she's hot or cool or likable or something, but she's definitely not the best, lol.

Who ever my favorites are, I think they're the best.

All hope is lost on you too. My condolences.

For what? I can tell the difference between unit with horrendous stats and unit with good stats, lol. I'm fine, I think.

For what? I can tell the difference between unit with horrendous stats and unit with good stats, lol. I'm fine, I think.

Pretty sure he meant to say the same thing anyone who doesn't really care about 'far superior units' and tier lists.

"It's a single player game. I like this unit. Bugger off."

Yeah, this poll is about the best in terms of usefulness, right? A vote for Sue is then downright wrong, lol.

Shin is clearly the best one. Dayan vs Rath is debatable, though.

Yeah, this poll is about the best in terms of usefulness, right? A vote for Sue is then downright wrong, lol.

Shin is clearly the best one. Dayan vs Rath is debatable, though.

If it's so wrong then why is she on the list?

Shin. No contest here. And Dayan is lol.

Rath is FE7's FE9!Shinon, starts out good, but is later crap and underleveled.

Sue's Str is just something to feel sorry of...later her Def is too.

Wtf, Sue has more votes than Dayan?

I was kinda expecting her to get as much votes with her father. Lol.

------------------------------

On another note: Now that I think about it, I think all of them have several support problems here and there. The FE6 nomad trio doesn't have any fast supports aside from each other. (And Shin's the only one with supports that might even want him if they were faster, IMO.) Rath's support problem is the likelihood of his best supports being filled up by the time he joins. (Although he could probably get a B with Guy if Guy isn't supporting Priscilla already. But I think the chances of Rath getting a B with Guy are rather low. Maybe even treading into "not gonna happen territory.")

I was kinda expecting her to get as much votes with her father. Lol.

Me too XD

(And Shin's the only one with supports that might even want him if they were faster, IMO.)

Well, Shin has a pretty cool support with Dayan. But he comes too late, I don't know if it's possible to get a A support with him before endgame.