Whats your IQ?

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Can't remember the exact figure. It was an online test about three years ago.
It was an online test about three years ago.
online test

I think I found the problem in question. Not to mention, that the averages definitively aren't flat across, but rather, at least slightly bell-shaped.

EDIT: stupid me, I thought you were talking about the general average, not yours >.<

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked, it was about 125-135... Can't remember the exact figure. It was an online test about three years ago.

I'm more or less in the same boat. It was 2 years ago, and I never took one before.

It takes away from the score if you don't answer quickly...

I don't know. Higher than CGV's.
Higher than CGV, but I don't know exactly.

both of you phail

though it's probably true

I never actually took a full test, once i tried taking an online one, and a little under halfway through i got tired of it and guessed on all the last ones lol. I still got over 110 from randomly guessing on the last ones. :P

I still don't know what my actual IQ is though... maybe when i actually have enough time to sit down and take one i'll find out.

Yeah you can take the IQ test, but I wouldn't recommend to doing it online but rather go to a Psychologist or such to do that. Each questions when doing the IQ are random online...

I did it anyways although it probably doesn't count since it was online.

It's 127.

I can't remember. I think one I took years ago gave me 135. But IQ tests only zone in on mathematical and language skills, really. It has nothing to do with how smart you are unless you look at both those zones together. I forget the name, but there's another test which delves into deeper areas attached to the human mind, including Musical, Language, Mathematical, Athletic, Interpersonal, Intrapersonal, and the like.

what he said. IQ tests are very deficient, and nowadays many psychologists don't even acknowledge them as a true measurement of your intelligence.

oh, and by the way, i took it like three or four years ago and i managed a 132.

And this topic is related how? Not only your off-topic but your spamming as well.

hey cmon, don't be so harsh on her. Plus, she's not quite off-topic, but pretty close

Back on the IQ stuff, where could you take an IQ test?

www.tickle.com

Although I didn't like the test, so I never completed it.

yeah with a name like tickle.com, I wouldn't be surprised

Actually, a lot of their tests are pretty accurate, and PHd certified.

And the weight-loss pills are also certified. Doesn't mean it's the same things you'd find in an actual test or pill >.>

All IQ tests really do is see how well you are at dealing with logical data which is out of order, such as finding the age of Bob Sob and Mob, or finding similar shapes. You could do the same thing trying to build certain shapes with only a few toothpicks :o

And the weight-loss pills are also certified. Doesn't mean it's the same things you'd find in an actual test or pill >.>

All IQ tests really do is see how well you are at dealing with logical data which is out of order, such as finding the age of Bob Sob and Mob, or finding similar shapes. You could do the same thing trying to build certain shapes with only a few toothpicks :o

lol! one of the many reasons why IQ tests are inefficient!