Ignored Users

Hero

Do you utilize this board's Ignore feature?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. If so, how many users have you 'Ignored'?

• None (0)
    • One or two (1-2)
    • Several (3-6)
    • Many (6-12)
    • Very many (12 and up)
  2. 2. Has the Ignore feature improved your forum experience?

• No, not at all
    • Yes, somewhat
    • Yes, considerably

This purpose of this poll is to gather data for the 2010 Internet Census. You may use this space to share who you have 'Ignored' and to give feedback on the poll.

I would probably have a harder time ignoring someone who I had set to ignore than I would someone I hadn't.

That was my thought as well. A lot of those who loudly trumpet their use of the system have been somewhat unsuccessful with the actual ignoring bit.

Ignoring is like running away from your problems.

This.

I don't really see the point of it. It just makes it seem like you don't know how to ignore someone yourself. If they're bothering you- ignore them.

And also, they have the potential to be a better person while you're ignoring them, so...

Edited by Lovely Sonata

That was my thought as well. A lot of those who loudly trumpet their use of the system have been somewhat unsuccessful with the actual ignoring bit.

In my opinion: The way to get the best mileage out of ignore involves not telling anyone you've ignored them. Though while I do utilize the feature, and have found it extremely effective, I feel it would be counterproductive to answer more than I already have.

In my opinion: The way to get the best mileage out of ignore involves not telling anyone you've ignored them. Though while I do utilize the feature, and have found it extremely effective, I feel it would be counterproductive to answer more than I already have.

That's true...because if you do tell them they're going to later try and make something out to piss you off.

I've only ignored a few users once because I was pissed, it didn't even last a day, that was pretty ironic of my part though, I never used the system again.

Why are you ignoring me ;___;