The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

I love how RP is still crusading on the internet.

Them evil rulers. Let's dethrone 'em, heck yeah!

Some people are capable of changing their beliefs and ideals to adapt to the harsh realities of the world. Unfortunately, I am not one of those people.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I MISSED ONE THING SHUT UP. And the Moonlight lance gives EVERYTHING 100 hit.

Wait, there's also Ragnarok. That has 24 mt. HAH!

Let's not forget gradius, darkness sword, and several tomes.

Wow, SF's hints page was misleading about moonlight. I guess I want hell and moonlight lance instead. Cuz' that's not h4x at all.

Lets do a statbattle. Wait, you're a citizen. I see ORKO!

BRB.

He already died within the RP though. You can't kill him, he's a ghost with 255 avoid.

Squared.

@Kinata: You can't get Hell in FE2.

Edited by Reinfleche

gj totally missing my point

Then please explain it.

Lets do a statbattle. Wait, you're a citizen. I see ORKO!

BRB.

That would be a waste of both of our times. Stats are meaningless when they are being determined exclusively by any one party. If it's that big of a deal to you, then perhaps we can work something out. Of course, when you're too drunk on your own power to listen to reason, it's irrelevant anyway.

No, RP was getting mad at me for joking about this being a communist guild.

Firstly, how the hell am I communist. I actually think I've been the least outside of joking. Did any of you really influence decisions when ALS was the only judge? No. Instead it came when I made a thread where members voiced their opinions. We've changed the forges upon request and downed on stats. I'm not even left out of this stat dropping. I dropped overkill stats. We're regulating. While ALS was the only one you complained silencing, and yet you can never be satisfied. I'm not even taking RP's suggestions seriously at this point. All he wants is to nerf, nerf, and nerf. He isn't part of it and really needs to stop bringing up resolved issues.

I'm not even taking RP's suggestions seriously at this point. All he wants is to nerf, nerf, and nerf. He isn't part of it and really needs to stop bringing up resolved issues.

No, what I want is balance. However you do that is up to you. All I know is that you're not going to achieve any sort of balance unless you either weaken leaders and FE4 weapons or give other people something to compensate for said brokenness.

And people wonder why I left... :facepalm:

No, what I want is balance. However you do that is up to you. All I know is that you're not going to achieve any sort of balance unless you either weaken leaders and FE4 weapons or give other people something to compensate for said brokenness.

And people wonder why I left... :facepalm:

Point of order. You didn't try for balance UNTIL I made this thread. So if you are going to be assaulting me for giving you a voice then GTFO. I already am nerfing but no that isn't enough for you. You want it instantly. THIS ISN'T AN IDEAL AMERICAN WORLD. I think you need to learn that first. Things take something called TIME and I'm wasting it by responding to you. I don't see you harassing other judges with stupid balancing ideas but me. NO we are not taking out the FE4 weapons. NO we are not gimping emperors to the MAXX. There are things called tactics, you can't win by brute stregnth. I don't care if the statsheets say the attacker will have 0 hit, if you surround and attack the point is THEY WILL KILL. An individual does not equal an army, if someone tries to destroy an army by themselves using "Stat" argument, they will die. I don't care if it's zero damage, logically they will die.