The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the Great Escape! The number plate on Hilts' (Steve McQueen's) motorbike was HM-13371, and that sums it up for me.

The Australian guy makes it through! Go us!

Edited by The Ferret Whisperer

I still feel sorry for

Ives

but it's a shame that

Colin

bit it as well. I'm just happy that

Danny

made it through, and

Hilts and the other American guy with a name beginning with H

survived.

Oh, right. I'm too lazy to finish my Lanista statsheet, but for the record their mastery is Luna.

Speaking of which latest version is

sheet8-3.png

Got it.

Updated post above for stats more befitting. Still doesn't include Luna or Shove, but it doesn't matter.

Leadership stars will be decided upon the leaders of the empires, not judges. I trust the leaders to be fair with those stars. Lloyds stars are fine, he is commander of the army, so technically he should have 5. Please note I will be inactive for the next couple of days.

So what's going on? I heard there was a war lately. And what's with the bonuses from forges? So should I remove the +5 str and skl so it's only +5 total?

I should probably be working on my debate or cleaning my room right now though... heh.

Edited by Reinfleche

Leadership stars will be decided upon the leaders of the empires, not judges. I trust the leaders to be fair with those stars. Lloyds stars are fine, he is commander of the army, so technically he should have 5. Please note I will be inactive for the next couple of days.

"Fair" is 15-20 stars?

"Fair" is 15-20 stars?

Here's my argument to lower Haru/raise Battler.

She hasn't created an active empire and hasn't created a GOOD set of laws that actually mean something. She only set a slur of FE4 Thread leveled rules. Gio on the other hand, has slightly active members and is definitely the most active emperor, as he was the first to send info/etc. Don't give me the "Can you get SS rank in FE5. No. I deserve." Are you trying to tell me Soren is a worse tactician than Ike, and Caineghis by a long shot? Soren has 0 stars and he's a tactician so I don't think that's a valid argument. Also, Gio didn't just create a thread and then had a pool of members. He actually created a real system with real positions. Oh, and he didn't choose his member's leadership stars. Why should Haru's newest recruits have as many stars as our more elite members? Blasied has 2 stars, and he's more active than Ein who has 3.

She hasn't created an active empire and hasn't created a GOOD set of laws that actually mean something. She only set a slur of FE4 Thread leveled rules. Gio on the other hand, has slightly active members and is definitely the most active emperor, as he was the first to send info/etc. Don't give me the "Can you get SS rank in FE5. No. I deserve." Are you trying to tell me Soren is a worse tactician than Ike, and Caineghis by a long shot? Soren has 0 stars and he's a tactician so I don't think that's a valid argument. Also, Gio didn't just create a thread and then had a pool of members. He actually created a real system with real positions. Oh, and he didn't choose his member's leadership stars. Why should Haru's newest recruits have as many stars as our more elite members? Blasied has 2 stars, and he's more active than Ein who has 3.

Who. Cares. It not like we actually fight.

You know, I've said this before...a good ruler doesn't mean it deserves so much leadership stars, because it's not their leadership that makes them a good ruler.

And Gio is not even an emperor, he is the leader of a republic and not an empire.

And heck, would you actually expect OUJAY or Harudoku to make all those rules? Gio's 18 and is aware of all those stuff, he goes to college already, I don't think either Haru or Oujay have such a vast knowledge in politics.

You know, I've said this before...a good ruler doesn't mean it deserves so much leadership stars, because it's not their leadership that makes them a good ruler.

And Gio is not even an emperor, he is the leader of a republic and not an empire.

And heck, would you actually expect OUJAY or Harudoku to make all those rules? Gio's 18 and is aware of all those stuff, he goes to college already, I don't think either Haru or Oujay have such a vast knowledge in politics.

I'm pretty sure the age isn't right for him as I recall he said he was around 13.

@Pahn, Oujay and Rokkenjima vs He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

I know that you no longer take my suggestions into consideration, but I do see your point. May I suggest instead that soldiers are awarded stars based on participation/activity levels, and their rank is determined by the average number of quality posts made per day relating to the empires, combined with some sort of longevity factor as well. In addition, Emperors/rulers/leaders get a bonus number of stars as well based on activity and size/activity of empire, as well as a higher maximum number of stars. I know that you don't exactly have all the time in the world, but it would be nice to see authority stars which increased and decreased to reflect changing conditions in the empires. I know that this sounds confusing, but I'll try to give an example:

Battler has an active empire, is a leader, and has fairly active himself. Therefore, he might get 12-15 stars. Haru has basically a dead empire and is rarely on, but is still a (nominal) leader, so she might get 8 stars. You, BK, on the other hand, are extremely active and do a lot here, but are not a ruler, so you would receive the non-ruler's cap of 7 stars. I think that appropriate star caps would be 7 for non rulers and 15 for rulers, with a 5 star bonus for simply being a ruler. Like I said, it's not like you are going to even read this post, but I want you to at least consider it.