The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured out the Mercensniper promotion tree. And renamed them 'Avengers', because it was the first good name for a BaSiA warrior I could think of. And I felt Hunter deserved a promotion that wasn't stolen by Nomads, anyway.

Hunter (bows) -> Slayer (swords, bows) -> Avenger (swords, lances, bows)

High str and speed, pretty mediocre HP and skill, poor res and def.

Edited by Furetchen

I got five hundred guys in my army. Or fifty thousand, depending on which ruleset's happenin'. Most of them are Avengers, Silver Knights or Reavers. Others are Wind and Fire Archsages. The Vanguards and Sentinels have tomahawks and spears. And the Trueblades are standing directly in front of the place where you attempted to pour kerosene.

Somehow, I think your chances of burning this thread and leaving alive just got slimmer.

Somehow, I think your chances of burning this thread and leaving alive just got slimmer.

Well, I was prepared to evacuate everyone first, so you're free to leave with me.

OF course, I'm on the other side of the galaxy and have remote detonation in place, so I'd advise you to leave in peace instead of resting in pieces...