Bryan

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play?

• Yes
    • No
    • Batman! :D
    • Green Lanturn pwns ^his^ face
    • Poll Whore

I used to visit fanatically. I still keep tabs on a couple of threads, but for the most part, my interest has waned. My avatar here comes from cropped avatar art of my avatar(s) from there, though, fwiw.

I used to visit fanatically. I still keep tabs on a couple of threads, but for the most part, my interest has waned. My avatar here comes from cropped avatar art of my avatar(s) from there, though, fwiw.

I see. Is that a Coco Kitty Plushie across the shoulders?

• 4 weeks later...

I've had 3 accounts, 2 suspended on the charge I am under 13. I have one account but it is supremely nooby, and I have no intention of returning to Gaia until I get those accounts back.. I registered before they even made that 13 year old rule ;_;

I've had 3 accounts, 2 suspended on the charge I am under 13. I have one account but it is supremely nooby, and I have no intention of returning to Gaia until I get those accounts back.. I registered before they even made that 13 year old rule ;_;

:( That sucks.

Hard papa saw is the failure at life.

:( That sucks.

Hard papa saw is the failure at life.

Not bad for orb/gold farming if you have a capable crew to do it with. I've done it quite a few times on hard.