Mafia Round 2

General Spoon

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 100% sure that messy mike is townie.

##Vote: Crysta

messy mike, Nightmare, and Ninji all seem town to me. Either Crysta or Emerald is the last one. Voting Crysta since that's what we're doing now.

So, it wasn't Crysta...

This is officially the endgame. We have only four players alive. If we lynch a townie, the Mafia will kill another townie, and with two people remaining, the Mafia will officially win. Therefore, it is this one lynch that will truly decide whether we win or lose. This is our final chance.

##Vote: Emerald

It is a very common trick for the Mafia to arrange for one of their scumbuddies to do their best to lay low and avoid suspicion and trying to be as inactive as possible in the thread. iirc Emerald has only voted once in the game and it was a random vote on messy mike. Yes, it's possible that Emerald was genuinely inactive but he was definitely active on the other threads so there's no reason for him to ignore the Mafia Thread.

Also, the only other option for me is Nightmare. While he might be a Godfather, I very much doubt he would consistently vote for his Mafia scumbuddies and help lynch them. My vote is staying on Emerald.

We got this.

My current list of suspicions:

1. Emerald Jealousy: Basically Proto's logic. I brought this up the other day but everyone voted for Crysta instead. Probably going to be my vote, especially if he doesn't defend himself.

2. Proto: I'm pretty confident in your innocence. You attacked the Cap'n from the get-go (although you had little reason to start with, so that COULD be a ploy) and you voted to lynch Severlan, iirc. However, during the PM's between you, me, and Nightmare, you seemed a little overzealous about being a towny, almost to the point of compensation, and stated that you were 100% sure I was innocent... which you really can't be. It just struck me as odd.

3. Nightmare: While there's a 1 in 3 chance that the last mafia member is the godfather, there's only a 1/4 chance that it's you. Since you were investigated and found innocent, I'll take that 1/12 chance. Plus you consistently voted off Mafia members. I probably trust you the most.

EJ (and I guess Proto), defend yourself please.

lolk.

My first vote on Cap'n Crunch was a normal pressure vote. But then he overreacted and accused me of being scum. I've played loads of Mafia games and I can tell you that a normal Townie would NOT have done that. Since then, I was pretty convinced that he was scum. I did vote to lynch Severlan and Cap'n Crunch but I wasn't online during the Hero bandwagon (loltimezones) and I didn't vote I eat tables because he already reacted to the pressure vote and I wanted to pressure someone else (Cap'n Crunch, because if I gave my food excuse, he would think that I was serious with my vote).

As for me claiming that you were 100% innocent, that actually wasn't based on what I saw in this game at all. When you were just quoting Balcerzak off during the day WeaponsOfMassConstruction was lynched, I had no way of knowing for sure whether you were telling the truth or making it all up. After I got the PM however, I saw what Balcerzak really said, in his exact words. I knew that Hatari would never lie, even if it was just a game and I also knew that she was talking to Balcerzak. Balcerzak obviously wouldn't have lied so I became 100% convinced that Hatari, and therefore you, were 100% innocent. It's because I completely trust Hatari, so judge me however you wish.

I laugh at everyone who suspects me, especially you, Messy Mike. If I were mafia, don't you think I'd be a lot more active? Killing people, framing others, paying more attention to this in general. I only voted so people would hear my voice. Can I stay in my house and keep to myself? Is that a serious crime?

VOTING FOR: Messy Mike

I'm STILL alive at this point in the game??? What on Weyard is this madness?????

##Vote: Emerald

Emerald, why would you kill Nightmare? If you were hoping that I would vote messy mike, then it was a very foolish move since I already stated that I'm convinced that messy mike is Town. If you were hoping that messy mike would vote for me, then well, I very much doubt he would, considering that you have failed to properly defend yourself.

nvm, I get why Emerald would choose to kill Nightmare. If he were to kill me, then it would look as if he wants messy mike to be lynched, because Nightmare voted for messy mike last Day Phase. Since Nightmare is not an idiot, he would easily figure out what kind of trick he's trying to pull and conclude that Emerald MUST be Mafia. He knows that messy mike wouldn't kill me. So Emerald couldn't have killed me if he wanted to save his own skin.

On the other hand, if he killed messy mike, there's a very good chance that he would die anyway. Me and Nightmare never actually suspected each other so it would be unlikely for one of us to vote for the other. We most likely would have ganged up against him and he would die anyway.

The only remaining option was to kill Nightmare. While he should have known that I wouldn't vote for messy mike, he might have at least hoped that messy mike would vote for me. messy mike hasn't been completely confident about my innocence and I admit, it is very strange to see that I'm still alive so late in the game. This seems to be the safest option for him.

So, Emerald, you know what I think about all these mindgames you're trying to pull? Garbage. These mindgames aren't gonna save your life after you have failed to properly defend yourself. Every post you made in this thread was accusing messy mike in some way or another. You must have seen this thread because you were very very active in many other threads IN FORUM GAMES. And if you just weren't interested in playing this, you wouldn't have signed up for this in the first place. And besides, you could have asked to be replaced just like Hatari did. So yeah, I think these big mindgames are all worthless. You dug yourself a hole too deep. Better luck next time.

Now, I just have to wait for messy mike and hope that he votes for Emerald instead of me.

I'll assume Emerald will vote for me again. If I voted for Proto, no one would hang and the Mafia would win, so I really have no choice in the matter unless Emerald picks Proto for some reason. My decision basically determines whether the townies win or lose this game, so if I make the wrong one, I'm sorry everybody. As Proto said, I'm not 100% sure of his innocence. I really wish I was. That being said, I'm still far more suspicious of our other remaining player, so for better or for worse, my vote is for Emerald Jealousy.

God help me if I'm wrong.