My revelation

Freohr Datia

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, he kind of has a backwards point though. When I am deliberately trying to say something incredibly stupid for a cheap laugh, it has the same effect as him being serious. Me trying my hardest to be dumb is his normal. That is special.

You know, he kind of has a backwards point though. When I am deliberately trying to say something incredibly stupid for a cheap laugh, it has the same effect as him being serious. Me trying my hardest to be dumb is his normal. That is special.

This is the internet... knowing that, I just can't get mad at you guys. You're just some guy who may be my nextdoor neighbor, some east coast bum, or some euro who's too tired to come up with decent insults. Either way, it's no big deal.

This is the internet... knowing that, I just can't get mad at you guys. You're just some guy who may be my nextdoor neighbor, some east coast bum, or some euro who's too tired to come up with decent insults. Either way, it's no big deal.

no biggy, no biggy!

I said I'm tired of taking this from you or anyone else. I'm trying to be nice, but you need to lay off.

Then you should know how to praise a woman, in this case, a girl. The compliment was alright and I agreed with it, but it was a bit creepy indeed saying that to a younger girl, sorry.

And stop troliing Seph.

My beloved Randomly Predictable,

A dear soul has reached across the internet to summon me and tell me a tale. The tale of a college student who likes to hit on 13 year old girls over the internet, your tale. Plenty of people have informed you of how creepy you are, so I will reveal another aspect of this situation to you. You can't fuck internet people. Ever. No little girls are going to fall for your promises of Jonas Brothers concerts and wine coolers.

Now, if you really want to get laid, I am more than willing to shove my cock right up that little ass of yours any time. No wine coolers, no concerts, no Disney channel hour, no GHB, and most importantly no longer will you face the endless sorrow of not getting freaky with all of the "kawaii lolis" you "meet" online.

My inbox is always open, and I eagerly await your reply.

Love,

Death

I can't think of an expression for something hilarious as this.

Sticks and stones will break your bones but words will never hurt... or should... =] I am one of those people who can take a blow perfectly fine. Especially when I can guess they're just kidding.

However, I think one thing that makes RP semi-justified is that some of the people will follow up his "why do you insult me" with things along the lines of "because you respond to it", and often in a less nice way of putting it. Simply because someone is more emotionally reactive than he should be, doesn't necessitate a follow-up.

Awesome! Hey guys I have a pic of Dahtia if anyone wants to see it, here it is.

brush.png

...errr... so you prefer redheads over normal girls? That's a little mean. >:

OMG. Sonata thinks redheads aren't normal. That's a little mean. >:

:Cyas:

The only people who'll hate me are creepers like you. Why would I be worried about that? Creepers are disgusting people who I'd enjoy flaming. If you're a creeper, your life is worthless.

Hmm. I don't want to be perceived as a creeper. I guess I better "pretend" that I like Seph. *sighs*

You're so funny. Yeah, you obviously are bolstering your own ego. I really think I don't fit the definition of dumb. I scored a 39/40 on a state wide math league test where it says a score of 25 should be commended.

Hey guys. Here's some "state wide" test you guys can never take or no about or check, or confirm I actually got this score, but I really did get it.

BTW I got a score of 500 on my last IQ test. Everybody have my babies because I have the smart jeans. I mean genes. Jeans and genes...great and good...

grood1.gif

(I'm the one on the right. I'm a pretty hot dude right?)

Edited by SeverIan

I SAID SHUT UP NOW!

Why should we listen to pedophiles like yourself? All you're good at is raping children. Pedophiles are too disgusting to be considered as people. You were dead since the day you were born.

Why should we listen to pedophiles like yourself? All you're good at is raping children. Pedophiles are too disgusting to be considered as people. You were dead since the day you were born.

Wow seph is so funny. I really like him.

You know, in Japan, they used to marry 11 year old girls to 50+ year old men, and that was okay. You know why? Because that was the culture back in those days. I hardly see how someone is less valuable than you are just because they have a slightly different age range they'll consider. All you morons should give a damn about is the fact that it's illegal in our particular country.

What next? Going to go after the gays for totally changing sides? How about the people with foot fetishes? Or maybe even the rare individuals who actually want to get married as virgins? :o

Look, don't be a bigot, until you've got Revan's balls, and Esau's wit.

Sticking up for your pedo friend, Phoenix? I guess you can see yourself in him, because both of you are pedophiles and creepers.

Look, dumbass, just because you've heard the word creeper half a dozen times doesn't mean you're qualified to use it in actual conversation yet. Another thing, my acknowledgment of teenage girls as attractive wouldn't make me a pedophile even if I shouted it from the top of the Stratosphere Tower.

I'm not just sticking up for RP either, I'm sticking up for common sense, whom you've kicked in the teeth repeatedly with your posts.

Look, dumbass, just because you've heard the word creeper half a dozen times doesn't mean you're qualified to use it in actual conversation yet. Another thing, my acknowledgment of teenage girls as attractive wouldn't make me a pedophile even if I shouted it from the top of the Stratosphere Tower.

I'm not just sticking up for RP either, I'm sticking up for common sense, whom you've kicked in the teeth repeatedly with your posts.

Do you want some more lube so it won't hurt as much to ride on his dick? Oh, wait, you only go for children. My bad.

You know, in Japan, they used to marry 11 year old girls to 50+ year old men, and that was okay. You know why? Because that was the culture back in those days. I hardly see how someone is less valuable than you are just because they have a slightly different age range they'll consider. All you morons should give a damn about is the fact that it's illegal in our particular country.

What next? Going to go after the gays for totally changing sides? How about the people with foot fetishes? Or maybe even the rare individuals who actually want to get married as virgins? :o

Look, don't be a bigot, until you've got Revan's balls, and Esau's wit.

Just because it's a place's so called "culture" doesn't mean it's not disgusting. Just because it's someone's opinion doesn't mean it isn't a shitty fucking opinion.

I, personally, am anti-real life pedophilia but pro roricon/shotacon because if they're too busy fapping to cartoon little girls they won't be able to "victimize" real little kids. But RP is very obviously a real life pedo, so you shouldn't defend him

Edited by Hikarusa

See, I knew this guy just likes to get into arguments.

He needs something to make him feel bigger, I guess. If only he were more capable in those arguments.

Kind of sad, really.

Someone's butthurt.