My revelation

Freohr Datia

Horrible mental image.

I dunno...

What?

YOU'D REALLY LIKE ME TO RUB IT IN, WOULDN'T YOU? WELL THAT'S JUST TOO FUCKING BAD. /:U

Lolis are loved by everyone, especially older men- I'm not loved by any older men here. P:

RP x Datia. Make a thread about it. Go go go!

It was Sonata, and she ran off after saying RP liked shy girls. My reply was trying to convey "Since Sonata ran off, she was trying to hint that she is shy too, which shows she's interested in RP, since RP likes shy girls.

"The fact that she did it in such an indirect way just makes her seem more shy, which would make her more attractive to RP.

I was not hinting I was shy (I'm no close to being shy. :3) I ran away so I wouldn't be beaten up over it. And I'm not interested in RP. Too old.

Now the second line, RP didn't deny it soooo... What the hell am I supposed to think now? ):

...RP'S AN OLDER MAN, NOW I AM A LOLI!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU'D REALLY LIKE ME TO RUB IT IN, WOULDN'T YOU? WELL THAT'S JUST TOO FUCKING BAD. /:U

Lolis are loved by everyone, especially older men- I'm not loved by any older men here. P:

No, NOT YOU. :facepalm:

Again, no. Where do you get all this stuff? Those sources are horrible!

My opinion of that is like Mumu's opinion of you x me.

Now the second line, RP didn't deny it soooo... What the hell am I supposed to think now? ):

...RP'S AN OLDER MAN, NOW I AM A LOLI!

Um, great. I'm 18 and I'm already being likened to an old geezer. What have I gotten myself into this time? :facepalm:

No, NOT YOU. :facepalm:

Again, no. Where do you get all this stuff? Those sources are horrible!

My opinion of that is like Mumu's opinion of you x me.

Oh.

Okay. I'm sorry. <:3

Have you been on ED or any website with a picture of a loli in it? Hell, the Vocaloid videos on YouTube- the stats always have something like Male 45-54! D:

Which is good you don't approve of it either. /patpat

Older men... heheh... what's that around here, like four years? :awesome:

Also... if the Spetsnaz recon teams discover any RP x Datia topics, they will be swiftly bombed into dust by the Russian Airforce.(They owe us one ;) )

Um, great. I'm 18 and I'm already being likened to an old geezer. What have I gotten myself into this time? :facepalm:

I hope you don't think I'm being serious. :newyears:

If it was Seph that said that you would've fought back like an angry tiger! :D

I hope you don't think I'm being serious. :newyears:

If it was Seph that said that you would've fought back like an angry tiger! :D

Nah, that's why I've got an ignore button. I'm tired of listening to that jerkoff. He can go make someone else's life miserable. Sorry to disappoint you though. (Seems that's all I can do: disappoint people and annoy them. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: )

Oh.

Okay. I'm sorry. <:3

Have you been on ED or any website with a picture of a loli in it? Hell, the Vocaloid videos on YouTube- the stats always have something like Male 45-54! D:

Which is good you don't approve of it either. /patpat

It's alright, at least your teases are tolerable, milady.

It's Youtube, IIRC in their early days kids around 13 couldn't join, I joined when I was 12 and put my age to be 20. The stats are quite wrong really. Even video game videos like Sonic and Zelda have those stats, and it's MUCH MORE likely girls watch that.

No comment.

I don't, of course =P

Older men... heheh... what's that around here, like four years?

Something like that.

Nah, that's why I've got an ignore button. I'm tired of listening to that jerkoff. He can go make someone else's life miserable. Sorry to disappoint you though. (Seems that's all I can do: disappoint people and annoy them. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: )

Don't say that... Seph is really nice... >:

Don't say that, either. You're too hard on yourself! Go out, find a girlfriend and maybe you'll feel better~

@Soul- Oh. Yay~ :D

I joined when I was 11 and but my age as 24. I guess you have a point but there's the stats for younger males, too- which makes more sense. But you know that older men fap to lolis. :> (You're not old, so you don't count.)

W-what do you mean no comment? >3>

I joined when I was 11 and but my age as 24. I guess you have a point but there's the stats for younger males, too- which makes more sense. But you know that older men fap to lolis. :> (You're not old, so you don't count.)

Fap to what?! :blink:

You are a fucking creeper.

Go buzz off, you good for nothing jerk. If I wanted your opinion, I would have asked. Now shut up and get lost already. I've had just about enough of you for one week and it's still Sunday.

And you ****ing wonder why I've got you on my ignore list? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Go buzz off, you good for nothing jerk. If I wanted your opinion, I would have asked. Now shut up and get lost already. I've had just about enough of you for one week and it's still Sunday.

And you ****ing wonder why I've got you on my ignore list? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I hit a sensitive spot haven't I? Also that ignore function doesn't seem to be working since you're still opening my posts.

I hit a sensitive spot haven't I? Also that ignore function doesn't seem to be working since you're still opening my posts.

You two need to kiss and make up, or settle this in a bloody gun battle... NOW :angry:

Except that I really have a taste for some deep fried jerkoff today and you're looking like a fine candidate. And don't you EVER call me that again!! :angry::angry: Got that, punk?

@Phoenix: Not with that insult we're not making up. I choose the M134 minigun.

*Gets in Humvee*.

Except that I really have a taste for some deep fried jerkoff today and you're looking like a fine candidate. And don't you EVER call me that again!! :angry::angry: Got that, punk?

@Phoenix: Not with that insult we're not making up. I choose the M134 minigun.

*Gets in Humvee*.

You really need to work on your insults. Also this is one of the funniest rages I have ever read, thank you for giving me a good laugh. Also one more thing, work on your internet tough guy act, okay?

RP, my lessons did nothing to you. I'm disappointed. >:

You said you wanted to see me get angry. And now you're about to get your wish. Of course, if you're referring to something else, feel free to correct me.

@Joey: It's somewhat difficult when you don't use curse words as a matter of principle. As in, NEVER use them, EVER. Plus, I'm not used to having to get mad at someone, so of course I wouldn't be the greatest at it...

You said you wanted to see me get angry. And now you're about to get your wish. Of course, if you're referring to something else, feel free to correct me.

You said you'd only get angry if someone was insulting someone you were close to or something.... >3<;;

But you know that older men fap to lolis. :> (You're not old, so you don't count.)

W-what do you mean no comment? >3>

No, they don't. They don't fap to everyloli they see. :facepalm:

Seriously, that isn't true. Lolicon in Japan isn't illegal, but neither is it something EVERY man likes.

Lolis. Lolitas. That thing in Soul's signature. Most Fire Emblem girls.

The girl in my signature isn't a loli.

And neither do I fap to lolis.

You said you'd only get angry if someone was insulting someone you were close to or something.... >3<;;

Yeah, but that's a special case. That word is something I consider far more insulting than any amount of F words or other curse words. That's a special word that due to past experiences is basically a word that you should never say to me if you want to keep your head on your shoulders.