My revelation

Freohr Datia

Ya, seriously. Well, I like RP a lot but he does seem to take some things people say too seriously. That being said, he has the right to avoid being bothered by people he finds bothersome.

Thanks, SeverIan. I admit that I take things too seriously, but I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't every single day that someone has to make fun of me. I don't really mind if you decide to poke fun at me every once in a while, but do you think you can tone it down a little bit?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here I was thinking that you were going to tell us that you were a lesbian or something. :lol::lol:

I thought the same thing, and then I was like, "Well that was anticlimatic".

(was all that space really necessary though? I almost missed it

I don't need a bigger closet to be on topic though.

WELL I DO!!

Like a jackass, I like to mooch off my parents, but, like a genius, I conned them BOTH out of the master bedroom B)

Unfortunately, the two closets were not in the deal, so I share them both, and there's no friggin room anymore!!! I can't even hide my skeletons in that public storage bin! Dammit! :facepalm:

Nice deal moron.

You know I traded two airplanes to these nice Muslim people for some Cheetos? Seriously, some awesome goddamn Cheetos.

I never saw those planes again though...

There is a reason why I have you on ignore. Way to justify it. :)

oh fuk man im really fukin sorry you know id never do something like that man please dont ignore me man im fuken freakin out here man i couldnt take that

oh fuk man im really fukin sorry you know id never do something like that man please dont ignore me man im fuken freakin out here man i couldnt take that

Don't worry Fia. I wouldn't put you on ignore.

I'd put you on Air Flight 180.

Thanks, SeverIan. I admit that I take things too seriously, but I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't every single day that someone has to make fun of me. I don't really mind if you decide to poke fun at me every once in a while, but do you think you can tone it down a little bit?

Your feelings would always be hurt if people made jokes about you being a creeper, because it's as obvious as you being sensitive. It's not surprising that you're letting 15-year-olds like me push you around, it's a testament to the fact that you never will get anywhere in life.

Edited by Seph

Oh boy. It's that excuse they always use?

Yes.

I can't begin to tell you what a blessing it was to us in the pederast world when they made Aang 112 years old in Avatar: The Last Airbender.

he is not fia

Seriously?

Are they like brother and sister or something then?

---

Back on topic, if you need more space in your closet and have a lot of outgrown clothes in there, consider giving them to Goodwill or an equivalent.

Edited by Hero

It was Sonata, and she ran off after saying RP liked shy girls. My reply was trying to convey

"Since Sonata ran off, she was trying to hint that she is shy too, which shows she's interested in RP, since RP likes shy girls."

The fact that she did it in such an indirect way just makes her seem more shy, which would make her more attractive to RP.

And ya, I think you succeeded in creating an entertaining thread. That's my foremost goal as well, but usually through posting in other people's threads.

Ooooh lol ok I see XD

Yay

You are a fucking creeper.

Hmm.... so something like that is kinda like my answer to the red-head question?

...wait, you ignore REVAN too?

xDD

You do know Revan is almost never serious in Fftf, do you?

yuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Whenever he says things like that to me (I believe it's happened before right?) I just laugh... I am so used to these types of people I've been raised with them I can even be kinda like them as well but I'm probably a bit too polite for that.

Sticks and stones will break your bones but words will never hurt... or should... =] I am one of those people who can take a blow perfectly fine. Especially when I can guess they're just kidding.

I thought the same thing, and then I was like, "Well that was anticlimatic".

(was all that space really necessary though? I almost missed it

The space was to make you have to wait more and more till you see it, building up the tension, and you will be like "omgomgomgomgomgomg what is she going to say, what what WHAT????" Then you find it and it turns out to just be about a closet and then you'll be like "aaaaaaaaaaaaaw that wasn't interesting at all." I didn't know if this would interest anybody at all before I did this but I knew it would entertain me cause I can get entertained real easily XD

Haha =P

I actually own the smallest closet in the whole house. Every closet but mine are walk-in closets.

My brother's is so large that he keeps his bed in his to leave room for his guitars and papers with guitar tabs and stuff like that.

I guess everyone expected what I did: I don't get a whole bunch of clothing like other girls. =D

You didn't quote me! OMG, you must hate me! WHHHHYYYY ;~;

Heehee maybe =P

Oh yeah there's something else! I found this thing as I was walking to school and immediately it reminded me of my hair!!! =D I wanna show the pic that I took!

(I'll get it in a bit)

Yay!!! There's no way I'm showing a pic of myself but I wanna show what I mean about my hair!

brush.png

I have to admit my hair is almost the only thing I take pride in... Us Native Americans have awesome-o hair! =3

It was weird when I ran into that brush yesterday on my way to school. See all the stupid snow? <_< Luckily it was 40 degrees outside.

Now I will say this again... idk why, but... anyway, the red tint is not as noticeable as it shows in this pic. It's just my way of describing what it is kinda like.

Now I will say this again... idk why, but... anyway, the red tint is not as noticeable as it shows in this pic. It's just my way of describing what it is kinda like.

Dang it!!! And I was looking forward to being able to talk with a redhead, too... :(

Dang it!!! And I was looking forward to being able to talk with a redhead, too... :(

Yeah I tried describing this earlier and everyone kept saying "REDHEADREDHEADREDHEAD!!!!!!!!!!" So I couldn't help but take this pic cause I said dark brown with a reddish tint thingy not redhead.

Heehee sorry to disappoint you =3 *pats RP on the back*

I don't know how it made the drastic change from dark reddish brown to blond =/ I don't want a slight bit of blond on me.

Yeah I tried describing this earlier and everyone kept saying "REDHEADREDHEADREDHEAD!!!!!!!!!!" So I couldn't help but take this pic cause I said dark brown with a reddish tint thingy not redhead.

Heehee sorry to disappoint you =3 *pats RP on the back*

I don't know how it made the drastic change from dark reddish brown to blond =/ I don't want a slight bit of blond on me.

It's alright. There's a girl in one of my math classes and she is basically perfect and she has bright red-orange hair, and I think it's rubbed off onto my personality as a whole. Now I think I just like all redheads in general, which is weird, because I used to prefer brunettes for a good while.

It's alright. There's a girl in one of my math classes and she is basically perfect and she has bright red-orange hair, and I think it's rubbed off onto my personality as a whole. Now I think I just like all redheads in general, which is weird, because I used to prefer brunettes for a good while.

Wow XD

Ever since I've started liking Aaron Gillespie I've been a sucker for redheads... I'm starting to get in control of that though. =I Although his green eyes are starting to wear on me too I think...

He's the best redhead on earth =P

...errr... so you prefer redheads over normal girls? That's a little mean. >:

Well, I like them all equally, but I am more attracted to redheads. I find red hair to be a major attractant. And I do try to be more or less nice to everyone. I guess that's not helping my cause, but still... Sorry if I offended you, Soluna. :(

Well, I like them all equally, but I am more attracted to redheads. I find red hair to be a major attractant. And I do try to be more or less nice to everyone. I guess that's not helping my cause, but still... Sorry if I offended you, Soluna. :(

Maybe because it's not boring like blond and brunette...?

Offend me? No, but if may offend anyone else you know. :U

2006-redhead-long.jpg