Can't finish FE4

Krad

So I was finishing my first playthrough of FE4, killed Yurius, etc. I get to the "What happened after" in the map, and when the game gets to Verdane, it says that Jamka!Faval(I know, stupid pairing, but it worked) took the throne. Just after the game says this, it freezes. The music keeps playing, but neither the text or the map keeps going forward. Is there any way to actually finish the epilogue? I've tried skipping that part, but it doesn't let me. This is the screen where it freezes:

freezeg.png

Edited by Krad

Thanks, it worked.

EDIT: When the ranking screen pops up, what am I supposed to do? Wait for it to lead me back to the main menu? Reset the game? I tried every button and nothing happens.

Edited by Krad

Yeah, I remember having that same error. I think FE3B2 also had a similar error where it gets stuck during the ending when they summarize the whole story. You'll have to remove the translation patch, which doesn't matter at that point since the ending isn't translated anyway.

Yeah, I remember having that same error. I think FE3B2 also had a similar error where it gets stuck during the ending when they summarize the whole story. You'll have to remove the translation patch, which doesn't matter at that point since the ending isn't translated anyway.

Could that be FE5?

I don't remember any major issues with the FE3 patch (since I was heavily involved with it). The closest thing would be the Perfect Ending exiting right as it reaches the last word (or before it), but you can find the whole ending transcribed on this site and GameFAQs (and I think Neoseeker, if you go there).

Edited by VincentASM

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was FE3. From what I remember, they were showing the sword and some flames, summarizing the whole story when it got stuck in the middle. The music continued though until that ended too. And yeah, I had to check this place to read what happened.

Of course, it's always possible that the patch I was using was a bit outdated and this problem was fixed later on. And I don't recall FE5 ever freezing up except from the endgame Heroes.