- Thunderbolt

Low Tier:

- Falchion (Real)

- Wyrmslayer

- Dragon Pike

Bottom Tier:

- Falchion (Fake)

Edited by Colonel M

Why's the rapier below the poleaxe? Granted the rapier isn't so hot in terms of stats, but you have it from chapter one and it's a good candidate for forging. The poleaxe is nice but it comes late in the game, when everything's smoother sailing.

EDIT: Also paladins and horsemen are relatively easy enemies by the time you have the poleaxe. It's the ones on foot and in the sky that are giving the most trouble.

Edited by Hero

If Dragonpike/Wyrmslayer were effective towards Dracoknights, they would play jumprope with this damn tier.

EDIT: And Armorslayer is below Dragonlance.

WTD against a class with insane DEF? hahahahah

Edited by Merlinus the Jew

Rapier is way more available than the poleax, and has twice as many uses. Rapier > Poleax

edit: Armorslayer too, but a bit less so

Edited by Saloma

I'm not sure I would rank Divine Dragon Stone so high for a weapon that is effective against the least common enemy type. Somewhere in Mid Tier sounds about right.

Yeah, it's kind of like Athos in that its effective mostly for the last part of the game.

Also, Est should go under Darros.

Est gives you Ridersbane and Mercurius. Darros is an Effective Weapon of Mass Destruction.

I put Divine Stone under Armorslayer. Rapier could go Mid but I dunno, it's a very expensive weapon. Granted it hits both Ponies and Armors.

The Rapier's only 70 gold more than the Poleax, though. Forging it won't cost significantly more.

edit: being around the entire game is probably > being around a couple chapters, though the Divinestone does pretty much one-shot the toughest enemies...

Edited by Saloma

I decided to just cut straight to the point and make a revised version of the tier list entirely.

Skittles Tier:

- Wing Spear

- Excalibur

High:

- Ridersbane

- Hammer

- Bows

Mid Tier:

- Rapier

- Armorslayer

- Poleaxe

- Arrowspatte

- Divinestone

- Thunderbolt

Low Tier:

- Falchion (Real)

- Wyrmslayer

- Dragon Pike

Bottom Tier:

- Falchion (Fake)

Reasons:

- Ridersbane is too good to be grouped with the Ballista weapons. Hammer and Bows go with them, the former because it will see use the entire game despite armors not being as common as horses, and the latter because Bows are a decent weapon outside of being effective against flyers.

- Ballista weapons are now below Armor Slayer and Poleaxe because Thunder Bolt only sees use for one chapter, and flyers are not as common as was once believed. Neither weapon is very strong. I randomly put Dragonstone in-between the weapons based on a vague guestimation on what part of the game weighs more heavily.

- Rapier above the Armorslayer, and Poleaxe below. Rapier is basically a slightly weaker Armorslayer, but with much more accuracy and is effective against horses, and is available for the entire game. Even unforged, against an effective enemy it's basically a +3 Silver Sword.

- Removed Darros because only IRC gets the joke.

Edited by FE3 Player

They're fine otherwise. I'll edit the OP.

Though I'll wait on Wyrmslayer and Dragon Pike vs. Falchion (Real) discussion before I make the change.

Edited by Colonel M