Magic the Gathering: Radiant Dawn (Take 2)

Progenitus

Let me answer some of your questions from the first page.

I gave you water weakness colonel.... because the colonel from MMX4 is weak to ice. Which water is the closest thing to. Your attack is supposed to be instantly useful and as the fight goes on you get stronger and stronger. Your metal element because the colonel is well a robot. The reason your special transforms any other element into a stage 1/2 of metal is meant to reference the hunter!gen build you came up with.

GJ has a high amount of hp because he takes so much shit from people and yet he's been doing this for years. I figure.... he has to be a resilient MOFO to take the shit he does the way he does. It's also cause he loves knights and knights are known for there durability. He's weak to psychic because the more skilled debaters can take him out with just a few sentences after he posts a giant whole diatribe. He's a metal element because of his love of knights as well. His power is obviously designed around building up the low level weak characters he so loves... but in order to do so he must take to the field of battle and open himself up to attacks. Similar to his posting style if you will.

GJ's attack is supposed to be powerful but highly impractical (it was supposed to have 40 for attack strength... i still need to fix that) like many of the knights from prior games in the series. It requires 4 energy cards so like some knights (for example wendy, amelia, and sheema) it takes time before it can be useful. And if your opponent goes after the energy cards attached to GJ's card he can easily render him useless on the field.

Edited by Lancelot

1. I haven't been here for years. I think...

2. I'm pretty sure I have only brought up the knights in FE6. Otherwise, I tend not to even bring them up. In fact, I recall being the reason Sheema is the worst character in FE3.

The rest is valid...i suppose ;;>>

2. I'm pretty sure I have only brought up the knights in FE6. Otherwise, I tend not to even bring them up. In fact, I recall being the reason Sheema is the worst character in FE3.

Ardan begs to differ good sir.

Nice analysis btw Lancelot.

About the planeswalkers:

Why do I want to use Dondon for anything other than his +1?

Narga seems a bit hard to use.

Interceptor certainly needs CMC 7.

Fox seems to be very good. Repeatable sorcery-speed Shock sounds fun.

Grandjackal just seems like a shitty Eldrazi Monument. Or Nissa if she were faster and didn't really do anything.

That's all I can deduce from this.

Why do I want to use Dondon for anything other than his +1?

idk, maybe someone who wants to accelerate to his ultimate? I guess just playing balance would be faster, but balance IS a restricted/banned card >_>

Grandjackal just seems like a shitty Eldrazi Monument. Or Nissa if she were faster and didn't really do anything.

=/

cardChokepointA.jpg

cardRiverA.jpg

cardTheGreatBridgeA.jpg

cardKaukuCavesA.jpg

cardThicketA.jpg

Hey, I don't know if you're still making these cards and posting them, but could you make one for me? I think it would be something like this

Cost 1 G/U G/U G/U

Starting HP: 3

+2 - Gain 2 life or prevent the next 2 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player.

+1 - The next sorcery or enchantment you play may be played anytime you could play an instant

-12 - Exile all non-land permanents that you do not control.

Wait, does getting stuck in a pitfall actually give a loss of defense due to being on lower terrain? I never knew that. (though it makes perfect sense)

ITT, Smash perpetuates int's plan to tier terrain tiles.

We will not fall for your subversive propaganda. Who would have ever thought the legacy of Ann Claybourne would be carried out on Earth, before she even came into existence?

Hey, I don't know if you're still making these cards and posting them, but could you make one for me? I think it would be something like this

Cost 1 G/U G/U G/U

Starting HP: 3

+2 - Gain 2 life or prevent the next 2 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player.

+1 - The next sorcery or enchantment you play may be played anytime you could play an instant

-12 - Exile all non-land permanents that you do not control.

make your own

Just out of interest, what happens if you play Haar, then Fiona?

Haar would stop Fiona from killing you, I'd have to say.

Just like in Fire Emblem. Haar fixes everything.