how to insert an animation

keths

There is a difference between "inserting" an animation and "importing" an animation...

"Inserting" refers to custom frames... like the kick butt sprites BwdYeti makes...

"Importing" refers to moving animations between games... such as putting the Female hero from FE6 to FE7 or FE8...

Which is it that you want to do?

There is a difference between "inserting" an animation and "importing" an animation...

"Inserting" refers to custom frames... like the kick butt sprites BwdYeti makes...

"Importing" refers to moving animations between games... such as putting the Female hero from FE6 to FE7 or FE8...

Which is it that you want to do?

It says insert in the title of the topic

So yeah

To export i think you have to capture screen shots

Ehh... custom animations >.>

Not much tutorials for that... it's more reading the doc OVER AND OVER AND OVER and over again... while messing around with it...

As for importing... Xeld's FEditor does that for you with a "dump" function for animations in all of the GBAs...

I even have a simple tutorial with screenshots on how to import from one game into another...

I even have a simple tutorial with screenshots on how to import from one game into another...

I can import them, but how do I change the animation for the actuall class? If I was changing the Hero, for example, how do I change the actuall animation to match the one in the class?

Just overwrite it... or increase the "Max Index" to increase the amount of slots... import it into that blank slot... and use the custom animation module to determine which animations to use for which weapons... and use the class module to change the battle animation pointer to that location...

Just overwrite it... or increase the "Max Index" to increase the amount of slots... import it into that blank slot... and use the custom animation module to determine which animations to use for which weapons... and use the class module to change the battle animation pointer to that location...

What value do I change in the class modifer? I'm total noobsauce.

• 3 weeks later...