• Azel
    • Fin
    • Dew
    • Lex
    • Alec
    • Noish
    • Midir
    • Jamka

Nah, Levin!Arthur helps in many spots where Sety hasn't even been recruited yet. Like facing Blume, for one thing. Plus, Arthur has more mobility on promotion, so ranked I would say Arthur's a bit better.

Can't you just have Julia silence Blume for 10000? Poor guy has a whole 16 res. I suppose she needs to be level 7, but still. Arthur won't even be on a horse yet so it's not like he'll out-move her. Then Shanon can attack with Balmunk and Pursuit if you are worried about turncount. Even your other units can get in on the action if they can survive his Silver Blade. Julia can silence earlier than Arthur can attack given 10 range vs. 1-2 range.

I think Levin wins either way. Ranked or unranked.

You're going to be flying through chapters with mounted units throughout most of the second gen--specifically, after chapter 7-- so quickly that the hax foot soldiers(Aira's kids and Sety|Holsety) won't even do battle with an enemy and you also have some units to baby a bit(Patty). Not only that, Arthur has bad move and it's best if he get most of his experience in chapters 6 and 7 anyway so he doesn't slow you down later on. In ranked runs, the TEAM's ability to get Celice to seize is more important than having the most powerful unit you can get with Holsety since that unit, Sety, is getting to level 30 no matter what.

Nah, Levin!Arthur helps in many spots where Sety hasn't even been recruited yet. Like facing Blume, for one thing. Plus, Arthur has more mobility on promotion, so ranked I would say Arthur's a bit better.

Arthur somtimes does not get enough HP to kill Blume without dying first. Just sayin'

Edited by Al Davis?

Can't you just have Julia silence Blume for 10000?

Unlike Ishtar, Blume is too much of a coward to get off his throne, so you can't status him. But that's cool, Aless will just come to him instead.

Unlike Ishtar, Blume is too much of a coward to get off his throne, so you can't status him. But that's cool, Aless will just come to him instead.

I'm pretty sure it worked when I tried. He had his Silver Blade and that's it. I've silenced multiple enemies on castles, like Hilda in chapter 10. I didn't feel like letting her use her Bolganone on me.

I'm pretty sure it worked when I tried. He had his Silver Blade and that's it. I've silenced multiple enemies on castles, like Hilda in chapter 10. I didn't feel like letting her use her Bolganone on me.

What about Sandima back in chapter 1? The game tells you to do it with your freshly recruited Diadora :/.

I often have Claude!Sety silence/sleep some bosses on thrones and the only one I haven't been able to do that against is Julius due to his 35 RES. Perhaps Mekkah was thinking of FE5's Throne terrain.

I love doing that to bosses. It's funny. I was going to sleep the * Axe user in chapter 11, but then never did. Forgot I guess. I think I may have slept the one in chapter 5, but not sure.

Also, you can't sleep/silence Alvis, either. Stupid Falaflame and it's +10 res while he has 30 res already.

You guys both know you can use the sleep/berserk sword on those units with over 30 Resistance without any problems, no? Granted you have to actually hit with them, though.

I don't really want to abuse an obvious glitch. I guess I could, of course, choose to do that and with +50 from charisma + Celice's stars + lover bonus a unit like Lakche/Shanon with 30 skill could have a reasonable chance of hitting. +60 if you have Laylea, for 120 before weapon hit rather than 110. But it just feels better to beat Alvis and Yurius (and eventually Ishtar) without using the result of bad programming. Besides, it isn't as if Alvis is all that hard to beat safely. He doesn't even have continue or critical or charge. And Ishtar can be silenced honestly rather than through a glitch.