This topic is a safe place.

Hero

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see. Well, thanks, Soluna.

I hope it's okay if I keep calling you that, with the name change from a couple of weeks back and everything.

Ooooh :o

So that's why I called her Soluna. I thought I had mixed her up with Astro or something :lol:

Also, about my METHOD #2:

Method #1 focuses on the restitution of good relations, while Method #2, is merely a blunt way of say "F*ck this, and f*ck you!" :)

Also, about my METHOD #2:

Method #1 focuses on the restitution of good relations, while Method #2, is merely a blunt way of say "F*ck this, and f*ck you!" :)

Yeah, but I don't like method 2. I would prefer to always use method 1. Hence, when I stuck it in my about me page, I used the version that I doctored up since it's what I SHOULD be doing, not necessarily the only option.

Yeah, but I don't like method 2. I would prefer to always use method 1. Hence, when I stuck it in my about me page, I used the version that I doctored up since it's what I SHOULD be doing, not necessarily the only option.

Sometimes the only way to end a feud is to shoot someone... although I guess walking away is also an option, but don't be surprised if someone tries to shoot you for "Turning your back on them." :lol:

Sometimes the only way to end a feud is to shoot someone... although I guess walking away is also an option, but don't be surprised if someone tries to shoot you for "Turning your back on them." :lol:

Well, I'd rather be the one on the receiving end than the killing one. I'm weird like that. :(

RP, thanks for participating wholeheartedly in this topic. It's because of goodhearted people like you that this forum is as great as it is!

Thanks. :)

No one ever says anything like that about me :sob:

I'm sorry. But you've proven yourself as a good person as far as I am concerned. I saw that you were willing to stand up for me. I hold that display of kindness in high regard. :)

You're fame is not as high as RP's is may be why; but hey, you're pretty kind, too. :D

An entire brigade of hungry Russian death squads at my command and I haven't been responsible for even ONE death so far.

Yeah, I'm a kind guy :awesome:

No one ever says anything like that about me :sob:

RP Phoenix, thanks for participating wholeheartedly in this topic. It's because of goodhearted people like you that this forum is as great as it is!

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Please don't take this the wrong way.

Edited by SeverIan

Now lemme tell you my story. I've got a man-sized predicament, and it's a big one. Goes like this, yeah.

In ye days of olde, there was so very little conflict, that it seemed as if there were no conflicts. Now, I'm not one to pine for the "good old days" or anything, but I just wish people were friendlier. It's a legitimate desire, no?