I'm Quitting Serenes Forest

Original Alear

Death took it way too far this time.

My beloved SeverIan,

A dear soul has reached across the internet to summon me and tell me a tale. The tale of a college student who likes to hit on 13 year old girls over the internet, your tale. Plenty of people have informed you of how creepy you are, so I will reveal another aspect of this situation to you. You can't fuck internet people. Ever. No little girls are going to fall for your promises of Jonas Brothers concerts and wine coolers.

Now, if you really want to get laid, I am more than willing to shove my cock right up that little ass of yours any time. No wine coolers, no concerts, no Disney channel hour, no GHB, and most importantly no longer will you face the endless sorrow of not getting freaky with all of the "kawaii lolis" you "meet" online.

My inbox is always open, and I eagerly await your reply.

Love,

Death

Edited by SeverIan

...Why are you even aiming for 13-year-olds anyways? Haven't you heard? Women are like wine: They mature over time. And the more mature, the better.

In other words, go for a more mature age group. Like 18-20.

Edited by Jan Valentine

SeverIan, it's obvious you just copied/pasted that and later made it seem as if he was refering to you:

My beloved Randomly Predictable,

A dear soul has reached across the internet to summon me and tell me a tale. The tale of a college student who likes to hit on 13 year old girls over the internet, your tale. Plenty of people have informed you of how creepy you are, so I will reveal another aspect of this situation to you. You can't fuck internet people. Ever. No little girls are going to fall for your promises of Jonas Brothers concerts and wine coolers.

Now, if you really want to get laid, I am more than willing to shove my cock right up that little ass of yours any time. No wine coolers, no concerts, no Disney channel hour, no GHB, and most importantly no longer will you face the endless sorrow of not getting freaky with all of the "kawaii lolis" you "meet" online.

My inbox is always open, and I eagerly await your reply.

Love,

Death

inb4: Forgive me for being a part pooper, but it's MY birthday and MY party!

...Why are you even aiming for 13-year-olds anyways? Haven't you heard? Women are like wine: They mature over time. And the more mature, the better.

Mature... Ha ha ha ha ha ha

SeverIan, it's obvious you just copied/pasted that and later made it seem as if he was refering to you:

inb4: Forgive me for being a part pooper, but it's MY birthday and MY party!

So wat. It doesn't matter whether I'm batshit crazy or not. I've still interpreted him as referring to me, so now my feelings are hurt.

I have a right to be paranoid and take people's posts as referring to me despite no evident connection whatsoever.

That implicitly places a high premium on virginity, which shows you to be a pedophile of a very particular kind. A bottle of wine is better the older it is until it is breached, at which point it soon turns to vinegar. Your metaphor reveals that you'd rather go for a 13 year old virgin than a 20 year old who lost her virginity at 18. That's pretty sick man.

I don't objectify women by using flowery metaphors which inevitably do a disservice to them. Women >>>>>> flowers, the sun, alcohol, etc.

That implicitly places a high premium on virginity, which shows you to be a pedophile of a very particular kind. A bottle of wine is better the older it is until it is breached, at which point it soon turns to vinegar. Your metaphor reveals that you'd rather go for a 13 year old virgin than a 20 year old who lost her virginity at 18. That's pretty sick man.

I don't objectify women by using flowery metaphors which inevitably do a disservice to them. Women >>>>>> flowers, the sun, alcohol, etc.

I like vinegar too, mon ami... Besides, you're over-thinking the metaphor.

Whatever. Enjoy your grape juice, man, I'm gonna go get hammered.

I like vinegar too, mon ami... Besides, you're over-thinking the metaphor.

Whatever. Enjoy your grape juice, man, I'm gonna go get hammered.

Over-thinking a metaphor is the best thing to do with a metaphor IMO. It makes people realize how hilarious metaphors always are.