Woah

luigi bros

Yeah, I've got a laptop, but how do I know they aren't spying on me when I'm on their network? Remember the school that put spyware in the computers to spy on the students? Stuff like that might happen...

And I'm not good enough at FE to play without being able to read the dialog. Heck, I'm liable to get all the stats mixed up or something and get killed.

So you're worried about getting caught by your university for downloading emulators/ROMs yet you're not worried at the fact that you could get caught for internet pedophilia?

And also, don't even bother trying to shut down FE4 Thread, even if it succeeded, like many other people said. The FE4 regulars will quit posting on the forums in general which makes your point moot.

Edited by Joey

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone always calls 4chan a huge piece of shit but has anyone who has said that ever gone to it?

I spent quite a few months there.

So yeah, I know what I'm talking about.

Isn't the whole point of /b/ that those who draw upon its power must be destroyed?

No, its point is being a dumpster.

I would disagree, but maybe that's just me. /jp/ has been rather good to me, with Touhou and visual novels and the occasional other threads relevant to my interests.

/jp/ didn't impress me. I used to like /tg/ when it started, but it naturally degenerated as well.

4chan is a (collection of) image board(s), where all topics that are posted must begin with an image. Most people post anonymously (the default), and if threads aren't posted in often enough, or if they hit a certain post or image limit, they will slowly fall off the back of the list and be deleted from the server. The different boards have different letter names, signifying their (alleged) topic of focus. /a/ - anime, /v/ videogames, /tg/ traditional games (aka P&P rpgs, board games, etc.), /jp/ - otaku culture, /b/ - random, /u/ - yuri, etc.

It's also 18+.

I spent quite a few months there.

So yeah, I know what I'm talking about.

If you've spent quite a few months there you must have liked it for at least a little while

No, he wins for never hearing about that cesspool of a site.

There IS a difference between never hearing about it (I've heard of it) and knowing anything about it (which I didn't until it was explained to me).

There IS a difference between never hearing about it (I've heard of it) and knowing anything about it (which I didn't until it was explained to me).

Gee, you get complimented and now you're trying to argue over it?

Two good things have come from this thread: The info that FE4 Thread is 20% and TE's bashing of 4chan.

If you've spent quite a few months there you must have liked it for at least a little while

If he doesn't know it, he can't complain, but if he knows it, he must like it?

I see butthurt crying.

I never knew a simple thread that doesn't affect anyone else get others' knickers in a bunch.

Look at it this way, you close/delete the FE4 Thread, and down the activity goes. You guys want more activity? Leave the thread alone. Activity stays high.

:awesome: