Generic Greeting Truce

Ansem

:awesome:

Western or Eastern Hemishere? Western gets you the US and the Far East, Eastern is Europe, Africa and the Middle East (I know that's not technically the dividing point, but it needs to resemble fairness.

Western or Eastern Hemishere? Western gets you the US and the Far East, Eastern is Europe, Africa and the Middle East (I know that's not technically the dividing point, but it needs to resemble fairness.

Since we're dividing this massive rock, do you mind if I take a little off the top?

*slices off all of Russia, and digs out Japan, then flies off to hid behind Saturn* :3

Since we're dividing this massive rock, do you mind if I take a little off the top?

*slices off all of Russia, and digs out Japan, then flies off to hid behind Saturn* :3

Not that much. You can take everything North of the Arctic circle though, including Canada.

Antarctica is my domain though.

Not that much. You can take everything North of the Arctic circle though, including Canada.

Antarctica is my domain though.

One sec....

*hits ctrl+c* >:)

Okay here's Russia and Japan back...

*runs off back to Saturn and hits ctrl+v*

Muhahahahahahahahahhh!! Space Japan, and Space Russia! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH!!!

Me too. I only use the article as a part of the generic greetings, in any other context I just say Serenes Forest plainly.

I feel the same way about articles in most geographic names, stuff like "the Crimea" or "the Ukraine" just sounds stupid to me.

Me too. I only use the article as a part of the generic greetings, in any other context I just say Serenes Forest plainly.

I feel the same way about articles in most geographic names, stuff like "the Crimea" or "the Ukraine" just sounds stupid to me.

On the flipside, I feel a need to say "The Bahamas", or "The Caribbean"

Not sure why :unsure:

Since coming here, I've welcomed 23 others to these forums. After awhile, I just ran out of unique ways to greet them. :(

I suppose I could put a bit more effort into trying, though.

Of course, I just gave out 3 or 4 generic greetings today, before I saw this topic. :unsure:

Edited by Dracohon