Worst characters ever.

*cries*

but Oliver is SO cool!

*cries some more*

I mean that he's one of the worst gameplay wise. That dosn't mean I hate the character. On the contrary, It really annoys me when people kill him.

On a side note, I love how FE3 lets you kill Viluck (a pointless and horrible character) in part 2. Now if only they would let you do that to Zealot...

I don't really have a worst character, but I do have a worst classifcation

I hated all the ranged character's (all magic users [minus Valkryies], and all archers)from FE8 . I just didn't use them all that much (if at all) in FE8. They were worthless to me, and very weak

I don't really have a worst character, but I do have a worst classifcation

I hated all the ranged character's (all magic users [minus Valkryies], and all archers)from FE8 . I just didn't use them all that much (if at all) in FE8. They were worthless to me, and very weak

You mean you thought Natasha and L'Arachel were bad, or just that they shouldn't be valkyries?

You mean you thought Natasha and L'Arachel were bad, or just that they shouldn't be valkyries?

I actually thought L'Archel was good, I just can't for the love of god spell her base class.

Natasha, I didn't use to much, I never really liked foot bound healers

I actually thought L'Archel was good, I just can't for the love of god spell her base class.

Natasha, I didn't use to much, I never really liked foot bound healers

Troubador.

I see your point. They are frail, and they can't move far. I hate Serra's guts.

Troubador.

I see your point. They are frail, and they can't move far. I hate Serra's guts.

I couldn't agree with you more on the Serra thing. I'm adding that to the small list of FE7 character's I hate (she's the only one). When I heard what she said some of the time, it made me want to rip through my computer monitor and either

Choke her

Or stab her

It just occurred to me, one thing also bad about L'Arachel is that joins after the halfway part in the in-game story at a low level 3 Troubadour and thus she unable to attack at a staff class at all, which is pretty bad. Unless you heal abuse her.

How else do you raise healers?

It just occurred to me, one thing also bad about L'Arachel is that joins after the halfway part in the in-game story at a low level 3 Troubadour and thus she unable to attack at a staff class at all, which is pretty bad. Unless you heal abuse her.

That's not an issue in FE8 because you have the tower of Valni. You're able to abuse it as much as you want.