Transfers

Just out of curiousity, I wanna know what everyone's best transfer file has. (if anyone has the patience to post theirs)

I actually have a run where a few chars were more seriously abused (Ike had res, boyd had def, sothe had nearly perfect 20s) but overall I did less boss abuse, so there were a lot less.

Shinon didn't get transfers cuz I ****ed up recruiting him and didn't feel like reseting (forgot Ike had to kill him after the talk w/ rolf) and oscar didn't because I neglected to notice he was turning out terribly under par until his promotion, when I realized he was unlikely to cap anything as he was.

I probably should have abused Ike for HP, it would have been nice to give someone else an HP transfer.

Here's mine: (EM run)

Ike: HP, str, skil, spd, def. Used angel robe.

Titania: Str (energy drop), skill, spd.

Boyd: HP, str, skill, spd

Rhys: Mag, skill, spd, res

Gatrie: HP, str, skill, def. Did not bother w/ getting spd. You need to keep his level low to use the knight ward alone to do it, and he's too important to getting BEXP to keep his level low on EM. (BEXP is useful for abusing stats in base)

Soren: Mag, skill, spd, res.

Mia: Str, skill, spd, def (drg shield). The def was tough to get.

Ilyana: Str, mag, skill, spd (speedwing), res

Marcia: Str, skill, spd, def. The def happened w/out me even trying.

Mist: Str, mag, spd, luck (x2 goddess icon), res (talisman). I noticed that she had a chance to cap luck just in time.

Rolf: Str, skill, spd.

Volke: Str, skill. He didn't cap speed and I didn't think it was worth it to give him wing.

Kieran: Str, skill, spd, def.

Neph: HP (angel robe) str, skill, spd. I wanted to abuse her to def but she didn't even get 24 def! I didn't pay enough attention to her.

Zihark: Str, skill, spd, def

Jill: Str, skill, spd, def

Astrid: Str, skill, spd

Makalov: Str, skill, spd, def (drg shield)

Stefan: Str, skill, spd

Mordy: Str

Tormod: Mag, spd, res. Only had 19 skill IIRC.

Devdan: Str

Tanith: Str (energy drop), spd

Reyson: Skill, spd

Calill: Mag

taur: 20/20 against ena, came close to getting def but no cigar.

Geoffrey: Def

Largo: HP, str, skill, spd.

Elincia: Mag, spd.

I don't remember where I put all my boosters. I think a speedwing got eli her spd cap and spirit dust got calill her mag cap.

EDIT: OH and giffca STR of course.

Edited by SeverIan

This is the playthrough I use everytime I play RD:

Ike: HP, STR, SKL, SPD, DEF

Soren: MAG, SKL, SPD, RES

Oscar: STR, SKL, SPD

Boyd: HP, STR, SPD

Rolf: STR, SKL, SPD, DEF

Mist: STR, MAG, SPD, RES

Mia: STR, SKL, SPD

Nephenee: STR, SKL, SPD, DEF

Jill: STR, SKL, SPD, DEF

Reyson: MAG, SKL, SPD

Giffca: STR

I also have an EM one that in additon to the ones above, has Volke with STR, SKL, SPD and Kieran with STR, SKL, SPD and DEF. Sadly, I can't use it.

Edited by Krad

Most recent run (NM, I've got the glitched RD disc)

Ike HP/Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Res

Soren Mag/Skl/Spd/Res

Mia Str/Skl/Spd

Neph Str/Skl/Spd/Def

Gatrie Str/Spd (KW)/Def

Ilyana Mag/Skl/Res

Mist Str/Mag/Spd/Res

Elincia Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Res

Marcia Str/Skl/Spd

Tanith Skl OR Spd (can't remember)

Reyson Skl

There were more, but I can't remember off the top of my head and I don't have access to my PoR disc either.

I beat FE9 yesterday:

Ike (Str/Skill/Spd/Def & Res)

Boyd (HP/Str/Skill & Spd)

Shinon (Str/Skill/Spd & Def)

Soren (Mag/Skill/Spd & Res)

Mia (Str/Skill & Spd)

Ilyana (Mag/Skill/Res & Spd)

Mist (Str/Mag/Skill/Spd & Res)

Lethe (Str)

Volke (Str/Skill/Spd/Def & RES)

Nephenee (HP/Str/Skill/Spd & Def)

Stefan (Str/Skill & Spd)

Devdan (Str/Spd & Def)

Ulki (Str)

Lucia (Str/Skill & Spd)

Elincia (Str/Mag/Skill/Spd & Res)

I didn't BEXP abuse her. The ones I DID BEXP abuse were Devdan for his Def & Volke for his Def/RES...otherwise his Res would be utterly impossible, now THAT requires patience.

Lethe & Ulki were luck...pure luck, they capped their Str at lvl 20. And Ulki with 30 Skill + Gamble & B support with Boyd was utterly awesome.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

NM:

Ike : everything but Magic and Luck

Tormod : everything but HP and Luck

Gatrie : everything but Magic, Luck and Res

Zihark, Shinon, Oscar, Kieran, Volke : Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Boyd : HP, Str, Skl, Spd

Soren, Elincia, Rhys : Mag, Skl, Spd, Res

Mist : Str, Mag, Spd, Res

Reyson : Mag, Skl, Spd

Giffca : Str

Didn't bother to restart since, but I could've gotten the likes of Stefan, Devdan, Geoffrey or Haar to cap a few things.

Look at Dio's...our Shinon got to cap stats. Yeah, I had to restart on Easy Mode only because I wanted to make things faster because my file got corrupted before this and because I didn't reach the requirements of stat transfers (Getting characters to 20/20 WITH capped stats).

The ones I DID BEXP abuse were Devdan for his Def & Volke for his Def/RES...otherwise his Res would be utterly impossible, now THAT requires patience.

Really? I'd say Ike res, Shinon def, ilyana mag and spd, mist skill and spd, neph hp and def, lucia str and skill, elincia str and res...all those require abuse or a lot luck. Were you using fixed growths? I've never really experimented with that, I've always figured dedicated BEXP abuse for crazy level ups would beat out fixed.

Really? I'd say Ike res, Shinon def, ilyana mag and spd, mist skill and spd, neph hp and def, lucia str and skill, elincia str and res...all those require abuse or a lot luck. Were you using fixed growths? I've never really experimented with that, I've always figured dedicated BEXP abuse for crazy level ups would beat out fixed.

Yes to Shinon. No to the others. Ilyana could cap it naturally with out abuse. My Ike has 11 Res a 20/1, I only got incredibly lucky in this run. I gave Nephenee a Seraph Robe and her HP went up until bearing around 42 HP at 20/1.

Lucia & Elincia got Energy Drops, Lucia can even cap it naturally because of her high growth but not if we go by averages. I bearly BEXP abuse, really, I can't honestly waste most of my playtime (which is one hour) focusing on stats.

Actually, Ike Res isn't too bad, since most people who can cap Res do so on average (giving him access to talismans). Ike averages 17.2 Res at 20/20, and with both talismans, you've basically got a coin flip. He does have 40 growth, after all. Even without the talismans, it still happens around 10% of the time.

Mist Skill is horrible to try to do, but speed isn't that bad at all. She averages 0.8 less than her cap at 20/20, which is improved by band to nearly a coin flip as well. Skill IS a nightmare though.

Lucia needs to hit skill every level to cap, but that DOES happen 5.7% of the time, or 10% with a skill band.

Ilyana magic is doable with some mage band levels, but speed is a lot harder.

Can't remember the ones from my first PT...

Second PT (EM)

Ike: HP, Str, Res, Def, Spd

Mist: Str, Mag, Skl, Spd

Titania: Spd, Str, Skl

Soren: Mag, Res, Spd, Skl

Kieran: Def

Astrid: Spd, Str, Skl

Nephenee: Str, Spd, Skl, Res

Jill: Spd, Skl, Str, Def

Oscar: Spd, Skl

Mia: Str, Def, Spd, Skl

Zihark: Spd, Skl, Str

Giffca: Str

Reyson: Skl

Elincia: Mag, Res

Gatrie: Def, Str, Skl

3rd PT (EM)

Ike: HP, Str, Def, Spd

Mia: Str, Def, Spd, Skl

Mist: Mag, Skl, Spd

Elincia: Mag, Res

Marcia: Spd, Str, Skl

Kieran: Spd, Def

Astrid: Spd, Skl

Makalov: Str, Spd

Nephenee: Str, Spd, Skl, Res

Jill: Spd, Skl, Str

Titania: Spd, Str, Skl

Soren: Mag, Res, Spd, Skl

Gatrie: HP, Def, Str, Skl

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Here's mine. Normal mode since I don't have the fix version of RD.

Ike: Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Res

Oscar: Str/Skl/Spd

Mia: Str/Skl/Spd/Def

Ilyana: Mag/Skl/Spd/Res

Mist: Str/Mag/Spd/Res

Jill: Hp/Str/Skl/Spd/Def

Volke: Str/Skl/Spd/Def

Nephenee: Str/Skl/Spd/Def

Elincia: Mag/Skl/Spd

Giffca: Str

As you can tell, I obviously abused the bonus exp to get some of these stats capped. I did raised other units, but I kinda screwed up with bonus exp and didn't have patience to boss abuse any longer. I do plan on doing another transfer run after I finish recording my girls pt of PoR.

Edited by Down Load Vampire

got 3 Transfer Files

1st.

NM

Brom: HP, Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Jill: Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Ilyana: Mag, Skl, Spd, Res

Ike: Skl, Spd, Res

Makalov: Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Devdan: Str

2nd.

HM

Lethe: HP, Str

Mordecai: Hp, Str

Ulki: (He didn't get to 20 at the end so he's not actually transferring but he got Str capped)

Ena: HP, Skl, Spd, Def, Res

3th

Shinon: Str, Skl, Spd

Lucia: Str, Skl, Spd

Callil: Mag, Skl, Spd, Res

Largo: HP, Str, Mag (Bexped him so his amg went up every time and then gave 2 bosters), skl, spd.

Mist: HP, Str, Mag, Skl, Spd, Lck, Def, Res

Ike: Skl, Spd, def, Res

Jill: Str, Skl, Spd, Def

DSC_2929.jpg

Edited by Silith

60/60 HP. That HAS to be at least stat booster fueled or cheats. Mist is incapable of getting 60 HP normally even with a +1 every single level.

Also, now I'm curious which it is...

Edited by Integrity

You guys mean SHE is trying to show Mist off. And yes, it's not very ideal to do that since it is more than just obvious she hacked.

I don't think anyone has the time to get Mist to raise most of her stats in every level-up.

Edited by Soul

Oh. Hey. There's a little gender box I forgot.

Anyway, I actually have transfers as of about 15 minutes ago!

Ike ought to be transferring STR, SPD, SKL, and DEF.

Boyd is transferring HP, STR, and SPD.

Neph is getting DEF, SPD, and maybe STR or SKL - I don't remember already.

and I pumped all of my BEXP into Mist to get her 20/18 (because lol why not.) and then spammed the last levels with Ward and Hammerne and she'll be transferring MAG and SPD.

Through resets and 1 draco and 1 secret book I've actually pulled off everything but HP and Luck for Mist before. And another time I did the same stuff but missed res. Oh well.