15 Minute Melee

15 Minute Melee  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of it?

• Awesome, I play it regularly.
    • Meh, beat it and never looked back.
    • RAGEQUIT!!!!111oneone

In all my years of playing Melee, the 15 Minute Melee was one of the only things I have never done. I beat/unlocked all characters, stages except Congo Jungle, and I even got 6 kills in Cruel Melee. I would always make it to the last minute, then get so caught up in all of the farrago that I wouldn't notice the Bob-Omb that just landed next to me. Your thoughts?

Screw this melee. I used the cheap DK strat, which always works after a few tries. Meanwhile, I think I've won 100 man melee with like 9 characters, but that battle is intense. If your desperate, you can try learning and using the freeze glitch.

I beat it once just to unlock everything, but then never bothered with it again. Not only is it really boring to keep OHKOing the same weak enemies for 15 freaking minutes, but it also is very frustrating if a bomb omb or an explosive capsule randomly appears right in your face while you're attacking something. Really, it's happened to me various times before. I randomly got blown up and KOed without even having had a chance to avoid it.

Edited by Raymond

• 2 months later...