What makes other members stand out

I dunno, fanboyness(or in your's and RP's case, a deep love) of a character

Trolling

Just being pure win

Except that for me, it seems more like a deep love of two characterS since I'm now Lord Ratatosk and

he's got a canon pairing with Marta

Except that for me, it seems more like a deep love of two characterS since I'm now Lord Ratatosk and

he's got a canon pairing with Marta

Um...Micaiah?

Um...Micaiah?

Sorry, but I thought your love for Sanaki was >>>(x100) than that for Micaiah, so I imagined it sort of dominated. I only love Nel 20% more than I do Marta, though, so it's more balanced.

Sorry, but I thought your love for Sanaki was >>>(x100) than that for Micaiah, so I imagined it sort of dominated. I only love Nel 20% more than I do Marta, though, so it's more balanced.

You DO know even that is saying ALOT, don't you? Well, you do now. -_-

Yeah, I know THAT, but still, I'm pretty sure I love both Nel and Marta more than you love Micaiah, though.

It's like a Byorythim that never lowers but euther keeps neutral or gets to it's peak.

On the second to last forum I joined, I stood out because I somehow got someone to dump their old eboyfriend for me... ... ... things... got REALLY weird after that.... :unsure:

Colored font

oh u

Well, some people have things going for them. RP takes things seriously, so he stands out. Feenicks stands out because he's obsessed with snipers.

Well, some people have things going for them. RP takes things seriously, so he stands out. Feenicks stands out because he's obsessed with snipers.

Phoenix is pro and has good taste in chicks, yo.

I dont stand out anymore. I guess i just dont post that much to be noticed around here these days.

Set off a 13 kiloton explosion far from the forest. That'll get you noticed :)