-sets forest on fire-

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Times change. Homework is assigned. I have a lab report I want to burn. Also a few exams.

...I need to be asleep and my lab report needs to be done five hours ago, along with my math homework.

if it would've been your job instead of school, you'd be fired (lame)

-watches it burn-

You lunatic! You know this fire's going to get pinned on me! They always do! Why do you think my warn status goes up?! They think I'm responsible for all the flame wars and sh*tstorms that go on!

I neva get treated fairly, neva! :sob:

And smokey the bear sucks! He couldn't prevent a forest fire with a hundred thousand dollars in bribe money and an army of prostitutes at his command! :angry:

if it would've been your job instead of school, you'd be fired (lame)

No, actually. It wasn't due at that time; it was due today, and I handed it in. It just cost me several hours of sleep.

Because grades are always more important than health. I'mma go pass out somewhere now...

No, actually. It wasn't due at that time; it was due today, and I handed it in. It just cost me several hours of sleep.

Because grades are always more important than health. I'mma go pass out somewhere now...

Have fun with that. I hope you're feeling well again soon, and that you did well on that assignment.

The forest has been burned so many times in the past, I'm pretty sure it's scorched, empty land now.

Um, but this area is very FAR from the forest. I don't think there's ANY forest in these parts to actually BE burned. :facepalm:

The forest has been burned down countless times. It always grows back. Why did you think there was a "Heron" member group?

Er... was. ...

WE BURNED IT DOWN MORE OFTEN THEN SO HERONS WERE NECESSARY

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME FOR FORGETTING THINGS

Edited by _____