I <3 Cream Pies

Raven

Well to be honest, I'm not really fussy. I'm more than happy just making plain and simple creamy Cream Pies. But I like putting lots of cream in my pies, to the point where it's overflowing.

Do you have any preferences?

Ah,I love when it flows over a bit too...and sometimes,if you bake it just right,the pie itself lets out these wonderful juices as well...have you ever had that happen to you?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be honest, I'm not really fussy. I'm more than happy just making plain and simple creamy Cream Pies. But I like putting lots of cream in my pies, to the point where it's overflowing.

Do you have any preferences?

Oh, that much cream? Thankfully cream is inexpensive and easily made yourself if you have the right ingredients though. Just watch out you don't get one of those diseases that are very possible to contract from Cream Pies. Like diabetes.

I don't have much of a preference either, although there are a few flavors I don't like.

Edited by Tangerine

Ah,I love when it flows over a bit too...and sometimes,if you bake it just right,the pie itself lets out these wonderful juices as well...have you ever had that happen to you?

Mhm, it's pretty nice. Although, I tend to get those juices out first before putting the cream in. It's a delicate process, but well worth the effort you put into it.

Edited by Razgriz

Mhm, it's pretty nice. Although, I tend to get those juices out first before putting the creme in. It's a delicate process, but well worth the effort you put into it.

I usually get the juices first as well,yes.Although mixing the two is alright if you do it well,but it's an acquired taste.

Oh, that much cream? Thankfully cream is inexpensive and easily made yourself if you have the right ingredients though. Just watch out you don't get one of those diseases that are very possible to contract from Cream Pies. Like diabetes.

I don't have much of a preference either, although there are a few flavors I don't like.

Ah yeah, the diseases that can come with Cream Pies... I'm sure though, that if both the cream and the pie are not out of date and going funny, it will be exceptionally safe to use to make perfectly great Cream Pies. Too much can never be enough.

Ah yeah, the diseases that can come with Cream Pies... I'm sure though, that if both the cream and the pie are not out of date and going funny, it will be exceptionally safe to use to make perfectly great Cream Pies. Too much can never be enough.

That's true, just need to be cautious and have things checked out before making them. I'll always miss cherry Cream Pie though. That pie was special :(.

What kind of pies do you prefer? Since you already admitted to being fond of any type of Cream Pie I thought something more specific would be worth discussion.

That's true, just need to be cautious and have things checked out before making them. I'll always miss cherry Cream Pie though. That pie was special :(.

What kind of pies do you prefer? Since you already admitted to being fond of any type of Cream Pie I thought something more specific would be worth discussion.

I see. I really enjoy cherry Cream Pies, since it's not very often I get to make those. I've only ever made 3 cherry ones, but they were great - probably the best. Really creamy. Alot of juices as well. I like beef on the side with my Cream Pies, if that counts for anything. Lightly dipping it into the Cream gives good results.

Edited by Razgriz

It is not a Cream Pie if the cream is on someone's face and not in a pie. Are you suggesting you bake a human head? That is disgusting and juvenile, get out of this thread. It is only for mature discussion about baked goods.

It is not a Cream Pie if the cream is on someone's face and not in a pie. Are you suggesting you bake a human head? That is disgusting and juvenile, get out of this thread. It is only for mature discussion about baked goods.

No, I was suggesting that I make an actual cream pie with tangerines, bake it, and then take the whole thing and implant it on your face. Because everyone knows that a cream pie to the face is the most sincere form of clown-based humor.

How are you going to throw that at me? I don't think you're strong enough to throw something that heavy very far.

It's only an 18 hour drive to the Canadian border. I'm sure I can work something out.

If not, I can always send it through the internet.

Don't take pictures without the pie's permission. Pies have feelings too, even if they're unable to express them. Though I imagine the pie you take a picture with would have alcohol baked into it as well.

Don't take pictures without the pie's permission. Pies have feelings too, even if they're unable to express them. Though I imagine the pie you take a picture with would have alcohol baked into it as well.

I would do no such thing as to put alcohol in a pie that I baked especially for you. What kind of jerk do you take me for, anyway? :huh: <_< <_< :facepalm:

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

I would do no such thing as to put alcohol in a pie that I baked especially for you. What kind of jerk do you take me for, anyway? :huh: <_< <_< :facepalm:

I think she's implying that you could never make a cream pie without some sort of alcohol to help you.

I will make a Cream Pie and take a picture for you all to see one day. But for now, it's time to get steamin' (drunk).

Edited by Razgriz