Thanks for the birthday messages.

Raven

Muchly appreciated. I didn't reply to everyone individually because that would take a while, when I can do it here in one go.

Also I will say Happy Birthday to the following members who I share their birthday with: Riev, leakin, CountFaradoofFeliray, Lady Lyndis, BackFire and Uphir. If you're reading this, then Happy Birthday.

My plan for tonight is to go out to Cardiff (Capital of Wales) with several members of my course and household and get steaming with them.

Between them they are planning to get me a "Dirty Pint", in which will be a mix of many different brands of alcohol ranging from beer to vodka to Irish Cream (something like Bailey's), and I will be drinking it. Then we will all proceed to drink copious amounts of alcoholic beverages until the early hours of the Welsh morning, then leave the club and get a McDonald's, then return home at untold hours via taxi.

Spiffing.

Sounds fun, don't forget to bake two cream pies.

And also, happy birthday!

I wish I could, but my Polish Cream Pie wouldn't like it if I made Cream Pies elsewhere.

And thanks. =]

Edited by Razgriz

I've never heard "get steamed" before. I love how much slang is devoted to getting drunk. =D

In this case, it's always "steaming" no matter the tense. Only the UK use that term, probably.

Very relevant:

My plan for tonight is to go out to Cardiff (Capital of Wales) with several members of my course and household and get steaming with them.

Between them they are planning to get me a "Dirty Pint".

Nothing new there, 'ey! Anyways, have fun.

I'm fuckin steamin, they thought thy could finish me wirth a dirthy pint, but i made it fine. I drunk sevral drinks even after that, but iI was fine. Now some random shit's going down with the house, it's [retty cooool But I can atl east mateke all th e text red.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY, GOD!

Birthday: Birthday Unknown

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I seem to recall you're a Pisces though, so that means I have to wish you happy birthday from mid February to mid March everyday!

NOBODY CARES ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY, GOD!

On a serious note, happy belated B-day Raven.

Thanks. Also happy birthday to you, whenever it may be.