• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinjaMonkey

• Junkhead

• Fayt Zelpher

• El Rey León

Florina.

I'm a Gold Knight, a whole tier above him. Also if I draw a sword, his accuracy plummets.

Wait till he promotes. He laughs in the face of sword-users (except swordmasters, but they're aren't many enemy SMs in FE7)

Play effeciently while using Heather as a main combatant, in HM. o3o

Well, it's certainly a matter of opinion whether it was efficient, but I actually raised Heather up to around 20/5 or something on HM and had her whacking things with the Baselard in 4-4 once. Didn't send her to Endgame, though, and I "helped" some of her levels in ways that are generally not accepted for the so-called "efficient" playstyle. So I suppose you are right, actually. If I didn't abuse her str early, I probably wouldn't use her as a main combatant.

And I really don't know crashman_alpha well enough to do this properly. How about, claim to be soul?

Well, it's certainly a matter of opinion whether it was efficient, but I actually raised Heather up to around 20/5 or something on HM and had her whacking things with the Baselard in 4-4 once. Didn't send her to Endgame, though, and I "helped" some of her levels in ways that are generally not accepted for the so-called "efficient" playstyle. So I suppose you are right, actually. If I didn't abuse her str early, I probably wouldn't use her as a main combatant.

What you could have done without having her slow you down, is an Energy Drop, and Blossom levels, at least until she reaches 20 Str or caps said stat. After promoting her and giving her Adept she is a little better of Mia, but only because of better 1-2 range (Knife forges).

Argue a character up in the tier because of their personality.

I'd like to say something at this point, but since you're a mod...

That took you a while to see, apparently. PM me what you want to say. I'll tell you if you can post it. Or PM another mod and ask them. Sirius appears to be online.