• Lalah Sune
    • Breniff Oguz
    • Thomas Kurz
    • Norris Packard
    • Eric Manthfield
    • Nimbus Schterzen
    • Visch Donahue
    • Bernard Wiseman

Probably late to the part but, as much as I love bernie ( T^T ), he isn't an ace. He hasn't killed a single person. And Lalah isn't either, she WAS a newtype but but in terms of battle experience, very inexperienced. And yes, Char is a newtype (I dislike him with a passion), and most Zeon Aces tend to be oldtypes. I think Aces with Newtype abilities shoudl be categorized as Newtype-ace, but I guess he still counts anyways. But he's still too overrated. But as far as things go, Johnny Ridden is the true ace! But really? No one voted for Shin? That's a bummer man, Shin is awesome, too. And Ridden isn't a Char wannabe. The only similarity they have is that they're MS's are a shade of red (Char being casual red-on-light red, while Johnny's is DeepCrimson-on-Black.). And Char and Ridden's fighting-style's are completely different. Johnny Ridden is more quick-paced than Char. Char is decently fast but he is more dynamic than Johnny but Johnny focuses on hit-and-maneuver-around attacks. There's also the difference in their choice of MS. Char uses just Sazabi, MS-06S Commander-type Zaku-II, MSM-07S Commander-type Z'Gok, and a MS-14S Commander-type Gelgoog, and Zeong. Oh, and the Hyaku-shiki. None of which are high-mobility types, while JOhnny pilots MS-06R-2 Zaku II High Mobility Type "Full Bullet Zaku", MS-14B Gelgoog High Mobility Type, MS-14C Gelgoog Cannon. All of which are High-mobility types (not sure about Gelgoog-cannon though). JOhnny Ridden is as strong as Char, possibly stronger. And isn't even have Newtype-abilities to rely on.