FFtF just made my computer bluescreen.

Integrity

Fuck you guys. I'm up early to try to maintain some sort of schedule mandated by the retardation that is DST, and I boot FFtF up and my whole computer locks and then bluescreens. The best part is there isn't even an event in the event log, so NOTHING WENT WRONG except oh yeah this forum crashed me.

Good morning.

O-kay, it just happened again. This thread just got srs.

EDIT: Oh, cool, I got an error message this time.

The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Ide\IdePort1.

Except my HD is SATA.

wat

Edited by Integrity

Actually, I fancy myself something of a techie. I'm cursed, my computer decides to have various parts fry all the time. In fact, out of roughly four/five years of owning this chassis I've upgraded the motherboard, video card, the RAM, added on to the upgraded RAM, the HD, and the PSU. It isn't even the same computer anymore. It's a monster. None of those upgrades have been frivolities either except the extra RAM - they've all been because something had a critical failure and wouldn't even work in my bot machine. :/

Oddly, my MX518 mouse I carried over from my previous computer and it's holding strong.

Stupid computer guts....

WTF.

What did you do with BMW?

WHO ARE YOU ANYMORE?

Oh well, things seem to be working completely again with no intervention by me except for stern glaring.

I love it when that happens.

O-kay, it just happened again. This thread just got srs.

That's a real bummer to hear.

Natural accidents like this happen all the time though I'm afraid, so we can safely rule out that this was an attack on your computer from a fellow forum member. Especially not one from me.

BMW obviously crashed and the driver's name was Gordon and he was reported to have been in similar accidents 94 times. That's the only explanation I can provide for Crash's choice to revert back to his former name.

Fuck you guys. I'm up early to try to maintain some sort of schedule mandated by the retardation that is DST, and I boot FFtF up and my whole computer locks and then bluescreens. The best part is there isn't even an event in the event log, so NOTHING WENT WRONG except oh yeah this forum crashed me.

Good morning.

Good morning :awesome: