Historical Figures Battles Round I, Part I

Mousefire

24 members have voted

1. 1. King Henry VIII Vs Mahatma Ghandi

Mahatma G would nuke the shit out of you and all your friends, because he's a massive dickbag.

We're talking about Civ, right?

That's a good game, haven't played it for about a year. I don't like the two Indian leaders spiritual start as I always manage to snag on as I'm too pansy to play any mode but settler.

Mahatma G would nuke the shit out of you and all your friends, because he's a massive dickbag.

Close the thread.

Yeah man he keeps threatening me to give him my technology. What kind of a Ghandi is that?!

I'd much rather be Henry the VIII than Ghandi, and that's what counts. Multiple Wives > Hunger Strikes.

So you rather be so desperate for a male heir that you divorce 2 wives, kill 2 wives, have 1 die on you (the one you apparently actually loved), and then die before the last one dies? Not to mention you break with the catholic church just so you CAN get out of your first marriage, which they had to approve of anyway since your first wife is the widow of your elder brother.

Then your son, is too young to rule and has health problems of his own, which then leads to the rule of bloody mary?

ok...

Edited by Hatari