If you had a Death Note....

Fireman

If you had a real Death Note, what would you do with it? Who would you kill with it? Would you kill anyone with it?

These are the questions that have been haunting me for 7 minutes.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I... don't know. It's easy enough to say "I'll kill people" but if you actually had one, COULD you? It's impossible to know... unless you're a serial killer... or in a war.

I would wait for the shinigami to show up. Then just talk to him. If there were people that I really think had to die, I would

kill them. (Note: This means like psychos, not people I just hate myself.)

*Waits for this to be moved.*

I would be the goddess of the new world, like Light, only not making the mistakes he did.

Have you been talking to Namine again?

Hopefully, you don't meet someone by the name of Lawliet....

I'll go with Hikarusa on this one, it's easy to SAY you can kill someone, but it's really different put into actual practice. And I'm sorry Forth Fox of Fire, but I really doubt you are smarter than Light, or that anyone is. We'd all make more mistakes and crap than he did. The minds of Light and gang were on a Significantly superb level than our own.

That being said.. If someone truely deserved to die or something, then I would make the attempt. If it was over my head, I'd destroy it.

I think Fox tried to say is that she wouldn't let her guard down despite the fact that the number one person that's out to kill you because of the power (in death note it's L). She wouldn't get careless after that

I'll go with Hikarusa on this one, it's easy to SAY you can kill someone, but it's really different put into actual practice. And I'm sorry Forth Fox of Fire, but I really doubt you are smarter than Light, or that anyone is. We'd all make more mistakes and crap than he did. The minds of Light and gang were on a Significantly superb level than our own.

That being said.. If someone truely deserved to die or something, then I would make the attempt. If it was over my head, I'd destroy it.

You don't know how smart I really am....Nvm, I'm not THAT smart, but I wouldn't kill anyone except criminals, and we all know that was the downfall of Kira; that is, killing those who opposed him.

Light was brought down because he tried to kill those who opposed him. Think about it; if he hadn't killed Lind L. Tailor, he likely would have never been caught, right? I, on the other hand, would not kill Lind L. Tailor. I would sit and think "screw you, there's no way for you to find me."

Sorry Forth Fox, that was to Serene lol..

I can get what your saying, but It's a bit different than you think. Think about it. you now know details Light Didn't, and you woulnd't tell after ith appened. If the brodcast was being brodcast Worldwide, then how would he catch you? He couldn't... because you could be ANYWHERE in the world, and THAT was what you and Light would both think. That's why Light wrote his name, he didn't lose his thinking just becasue he was provoked, though granted that is why he lost his cool, and I think if you were questioned about being a god and had the same Ego as him, you would be just the same..

Edited by Copain

Light was brought down because he tried to kill those who opposed him. Think about it; if he hadn't killed Lind L. Tailor, he likely would have never been caught, right? I, on the other hand, would not kill Lind L. Tailor. I would sit and think "screw you, there's no way for you to find me."

Here's another good idea: Kill Lind L. Tailor, but set the time of death for later. That way, L would be looking for somone in australlia while you're killing people in japan.

Sorry Forth Fox, that was to Serene lol..

I can get what your saying, but It's a bit different than you think. Think about it. you now know details Light Didn't, and you woulnd't tell after ith appened. If the brodcast was being brodcast Worldwide, then how would he catch you? He couldn't... because you could be ANYWHERE in the world, and THAT was what you and Light would both think. That's why Light wrote his name, he didn't lose his thinking just becasue he was provoked, though granted that is why he lost his cool, and I think if you were questioned about being a god and had the same Ego as him, you would be just the same..

I'm not cocky, though. I wouldn't care if it was worldwide because I'd have no reason to kill him.

Here's another good idea: Kill Lind L. Tailor, but set the time of death for later. That way, L would be looking for somone in australlia while you're killing people in japan.

Lol. Awesome idea.

Just forget what I said Copain, I just confused myself reading what I posted. It happens a lot.

Now remember everyone this is a post to talk about what'd you do with a Deathnote topic. Not a "what you'd do different in Light's situation topic"

Lyle, again, noone knew it wasn't world wide, so you couldn't know "Hey I'll set it for later so he's looking somewhere else"

You don't know that for sure Forth fox... Having power can change people. Anyone can say they wouldn't do this or that, but it's not always that simple. You can find the simplest reasons to justify doing it, such as saying, "he is a bad guy, opposing the new world!"

ON top of that, you can't really have a new world bowing to your will if a bunch of armed people are after you. That was his chance to take out the only person in the world at the time who could have caught him, sounds like a good deal to me.

Lyle, again, noone knew it wasn't world wide, so you couldn't know "Hey I'll set it for later so he's looking somewhere else"

That doesn't mean I can just set it for later anyway. I just won't know that he's in the middle of freking nowhere looking for something that doesn't exist. I would naturally kill the guy later cause it's still a bad idea to show off killing someone randomly. Why take the risk? Plus I can have him have a brutal and creative death like: "Torn apart by wild monkeys." or "Boiled and then cracked open like a lobster."

Though I may not know he's not looking in the right place, the point remains: he's not looking in the right place. All I would do, is just be more careful about killing as to not reveal my location. (Kill people across the globe rather than killing people in a centralized location.)

You don't know that for sure Forth fox... Having power can change people. Anyone can say they wouldn't do this or that, but it's not always that simple. You can find the simplest reasons to justify doing it, such as saying, "he is a bad guy, opposing the new world!"

ON top of that, you can't really have a new world bowing to your will if a bunch of armed people are after you. That was his chance to take out the only person in the world at the time who could have caught him, sounds like a good deal to me.

I know I wouldn't because that's just the way I am. I understand what you're saying, I try to tell people that and live by it myself as well, but on this I'm quite sure.

I know I wouldn't because that's just the way I am. I understand what you're saying, I try to tell people that and live by it myself as well, but on this I'm quite sure.

I don't think I would change either. I'm already a power-hungry jerk anyway. I'm too carefree to really start going:

"I'M GOING TO MURDER EVERYONE AND BECOME THE NEW GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!1 GH RAIKGHJETRHTJ HT HJ"

I always hated that about Light. Plus, now after watching Deathnote and seeing what happened to him, I know that's not the smartest path to take.