Astra's Lump of Sprites

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FACE SHADING FAILS.

Seriously. The shading is odd.

....Nooooot really. You must have a rather odd definition of "good" face shading.

You should really be more focused on that horribly shaded armor.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

....Nooooot really. You must have a rather odd definition of "good" face shading.

You should really be more focused on that horribly shaded armor.

No I don't! But seriously. The shading looks odd.

True. It also looks weird.

Okay, you fail on that sprite.

[Fix it!]

'kay... last time I saw your sprites (that time when you started a thread in FEP), I thought you're better than me. But now when I checked the whole thread... I just wonder how you even dare to say that I'm more experienced than you? Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

tempdx.png

Right... I don't wanna know what that kind of sprite that was/isgee_wiz_emoticon.gif

RallenDone-2.png Ver 3.0. >_>

The face shading is perfectly fine Amelia, the armor shading was shit though.

Actually... I'm not sure is it just me but I think there's something odd of his face shading (top and top right)

MikuIron.png

*Juust wondering how I could beat that one* ... *thinks about doing something big againgee_wiz_emoticon.gif*

And... those couple maps reminded me that I have done them as well... (even... I posted one into somewhere ~2 days ago (yay for my memory)).

Edited by Tygr

'kay... last time I saw your sprites (that time when you started a thread in FEP), I thought you're better than me. But now when I checked the whole thread... I just wonder how you even dare to say that I'm more experienced than you? Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Right... I don't wanna know what that kind of sprite that was/isgee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Actually... I'm not sure is it just me but I think there's something odd of his face shading (top and top right)

*Juust wondering how I could beat that one* ... *thinks about doing something big againgee_wiz_emoticon.gif*

And... those couple maps reminded me that I have done them as well... (even... I posted one into somewhere ~2 days ago (yay for my memory)).

This thread is my shame. Uh.....what?

It's probably an old/outdated sprite, that I heavily fixed. Or I probably deleted it by accident. >_> Photobucket >Imageshack

Oh, just looked at what it was, old statsheet template.

k

I want some competition, gogogogogo

I'm making more anyway.

Yeah, I know. I feel the same.

[Told ya so, brother.. >__>]

You guys could just tell me how to fix it instead of telling me ya know.

Anyway, I moved on from that mug, I'll get back to it when I'm better at spriting, now THIS!:

FiaSprite.png

Fia's Character in SE.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Anyway, I moved on from that mug, I'll get back to it when I'm better at spriting, now THIS!:

FiaSprite.png

Fia's Character in SE.

K.

Oh wow, that's what Fia looks like..? Nice!

wow, looks good o.o I can't tell any of the original parts o.o If this isn't a FC o.o

SE stands for Serenes Emblem, right?

Yup. ROM hacking gogogo.

I want some competition, gogogogogo

We shall see... meh... stupid spriter's block <_<

Blah... I dunno how I have fixed that kind of thing... -.-''

@Xiltas: not an FC Tate face with the eyes/mouth/nose moved around a bit, and lute base hair, with a bit of prissy. Correct.

@Amelia: no that is not what Fia looks like, that's what her chosen character is like.

@Kai: dingdingding.

Thanks for the comments guys.

*ahem* as you are aware REQUEST!!!

so yeah, not often that spriters well, I mostly consider myself an evolving splicer, I'm very modest, sue me request stuff from others but, I really haven't gotten quite used to doing full-custom not without shrinking and vaguely matching the original piece...but that of course can be hectic and yeah, this would be for one, take as long as you need

well now... looks like I'm requesting two mugs; must try not to get greedy

the request is for FE-style mugs of these characters (I can do frames myself, the general mug is all I request):

DG2, Manah - full body art

DG2, Manah - facial expressions the top row, right one is a good one to use for standard structure, though if you could make it a tad more mellow, that'd be great

DG2, Nowe - full body art

DG2, Nowe - facial expressions bit less clear of which to use here, you have a fair amount of liberty, I'm the request-ee anyway XD

thanks man

course I left the manry Urick for myself to attempt, lolz