• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asdf.png

uuuuuuuuuuh, OC.

No name yet.

Guess the class

I know that hair-on-the-face is kind of your thing, or least that's what seems to be the case, but given that his armour indicates someone of high standing, why is his hair so... unruly? Ah well. It's probably just me...

Regardless, the angles of his armor and his face seem slightly mismatched. Everything from the front of the collar down looks to be him standing straight, like (like Kent), but from then up his body seems slightly tilted forward. I'm not sure how else to explain this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw SquareRootOfPi do one of those 1.5x of Priscilla on youtube, thought it was a neat idea. Astra's trim on his right (opv) could use a bit more shading. Regardless, very nice. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

You improve a crazy amount each time you post... Stop it. :(

But WOW, tose are super awesome! :) Wow is all I can literally say!

you might want to change Anna's hair colors, even I can see there is waaay too much contrast.

No what are you talking about, the contrast is fine.

As I've already said, these two <33, gj Dan.

still needs more evil laugh and devil horns, tho

you might want to change Anna's hair colors, even I can see there is waaay too much contrast.

Lolwat

It's FE8 style colors.

The contrast is intentional.

What are you even on about xD

In fact, there's more contrast on Tiamo's hair, and I don't see you complaining about her :3c

Methinks you don't know what you're talking about.

Edited by seph1212

I mean the darkest shade of the hair I know it's Annas colors but with the new hair it looks weird because it's pretty somewhere between red and blue and it just looks weird.

I mean the darkest shade of the hair I know it's Annas colors but with the new hair it looks weird because it's pretty somewhere between red and blue and it just looks weird.

No, it doesn't. The color looks fine '__'

It's just a burgundy.

And the "problem" you're trying to explain isn't contrast.

I know what you're talking about, it's probably because you're using an LCD monitor and you're looking at it from the wrong angle >_>

I have to agree with Saif. The red kinda burned a hole in my computer screen...and my retinas. Plz 2 be using 88 on the S value? :]Plus FE8 Ana's hair color just sucks

I also do not agree with Taimo's hair color choice.

[spoiler=Taimo OA]chara22.jpg

Seems to me that her hair is much more mellow than OMGLAVA. Eh. Idk.

It's called darker shades are less saturated. FE8 doesn't do that often (it's more used in 6 and 7), but FE8 has more contrast because of the darker outline and skintones. And this way is better anyway, FE8's colors are super straight and saturated, so ugly.

Also lol blue.

But yeah, might be your screen fucking with you.

EDIT: I agree with Char in that "omgred" is bad. But yeah, the contrast is fine. Just overall desaturation (whereas Tiamo becomes slightly more pinkish/washed out), would be best.

Edited by Fawful