HEY REMEMBER ME!?!?

Hatchet

yo i'm mayhemberserker! (previously Super 'aji bros./Hatchet) yea, ya'll probably don't remember me, i was a nobody on this forum about a year ago, but thats not important! what i really wanna know is if anyone has any cool new fire emblem game news..... i'm not of a mind to look it up myself, so information would be MUCH appreciated, thanks

yo i'm mayhemberserker! (previously Super 'aji bros./Hatchet) yea, ya'll probably don't remember me, i was a nobody on this forum about a year ago, but thats not important! what i really wanna know is if anyone has any cool new fire emblem game news..... i'm not of a mind to look it up myself, so information would be MUCH appreciated, thanks

Hahaha, I remember you! :>

Question is, do you remember me? =P

*Bleep* YEAH I REMEMBER YOU! I always wondered where were you all this time...you might remember me as soul1112, the boy who wastes his Metis' Tome on Rennac. :newyears:

Don't worry, Hatchet, I don't remember you. :P

But it sounds like you were active during my time as a lurker. I've only started posting regularly within the past few months.

But welcome back anyway. :)

Don't worry, Hatchet, I don't remember you. tongue.gif

But it sounds like you were active during my time as a lurker. I've only started posting regularly within the past few months.

But welcome back anyway. smile.gif

Unless you mean non-member lurker: no.

He was active waaaaaay before that.

Unless you mean non-member lurker: no.

He was active waaaaaay before that.

ahh yes, i remember lux, soul, raven.... and i think Red fox was a moderator last i was on about a year ago?

anyways, thanx you guys, ya'll just made my day x)

I remember you as Super Aji Bros although I do recall seeing a user named Hatchet. Didn't know that was you until now.

You most likely won't know me though.

I remember you as Super Aji Bros although I do recall seeing a user named Hatchet. Didn't know that was you until now.

You most likely won't know me though.

afraid nottt... although proto rings a few bells... you'll have to forgive me, i don't have that good a memory :unsure: